Chapter 122

Alice's P.O.V

The girls and I rushed off stage, and once we were out of sight from the audience, we screamed and all hugged each other.

"We did it girls!" I said

"I'm so proud of us" Helen said

"That crowd was going crazy" Laura said.

"I knew we could do it" Linda said. She was looking at me with a proud gaze.

"Why don't you two go find our seats? We're probably in the front row with Paul and Denny. I need to talk to Linda alone for a moment" I said. Laura and Helen nodded then made their way to the audience.

"What do you need to talk about?" Linda said. I got caught up in the moment of bliss I was feeling so I cupped Linda's cheeks and pulled her into a short but soft kiss. When I pulled away, she just stared at me with a slight smile.

"What was that for?" she asked.

"I'm just so proud of you" I said.

"Thanks. Do you think Joseph saw us?" Linda asked

"His eyes were probably glued to you the whole time" I said.

"Come on, your husband is probably waiting to give you a great big kiss" Linda said.

~

When Linda and I made it to the audience, Paul brought me into a kiss.

"Oh love, you were wonderful!" Paul said.

"Thanks Paul" I said.

"We can celebrate at the after party tonight" Paul said, giving me a wink.

"Paulie, are you implying what I think you're implying?" I said

"You know me too well, love" Paul said. He started placing kisses on my neck.

"Save it for after you two" Linda said.

~

The rest of the night went rather well. Wings won a Grammy for Best Arrangement Accompanying Vocals. Right now, we were at the after party. Paul was sitting on the couch with me in his lap, and Linda sat beside us. She kept looking around as if something was troubling her.

"Are you alright Lin?" Paul asked

"Oh, yeah. I just really miss Joseph and the kids" Linda said

"Why don't you ask him if they can fly out?" I said

"I'm worried about Lindsay being on a plane. She's only three months old" Linda said

"I know Joseph would make sure she'd stay safe" Paul said

"I suppose you're right. I'll be right back. I need to get something to drink" Linda said. She got up from the couch and walked away.

"I wish there was some way we could make her feel better" Paul said. An idea popped in my head, causing me to smirk at Paul.

"What's with the smirk?" he asked. I leaned in and whispered in his ear, and suggested a way to help out Linda.

"Really? You'd really be okay with that?" Paul asked

"Of coarse I would" I said. I looked over and saw Linda coming back with a drink in her hand. She still looked upset.

"Alright. Let's do it" Paul said

"Good. I need to give Joseph a call and ask for his permission" I said. I gave Paul a quick kiss and went off to find a phone.

~

I had found a phone and called Joseph to ask him what I needed to.

"So? What do you say?" I asked

"Well first off, I'd like to thank you for asking me first" Joseph said

"Of coarse. We wouldn't be doing this without your okay first" I said

"Do you think this will make Linda cheer up, at least until I fly out with the kids?" Joseph asked

"Yes. It will at least get her mind off of it" I said.

"Alright. I give you and Paul permission" Joseph said

"Great, and another question. Is Linda on-"

"Yes she is" Joseph cut me off knowing what my question was, "You three have fun then, and thanks for asking before you do this"

"You know we wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't okay with you" I said

"I know. I hear Lindsay crying. I've got to go. I'll see you soon, oh, and tell Linda I saw the performance. You all did well" Joseph said

"Thanks. I'll make sure to tell her. Bye" I said, before hanging up the phone, then made my way to join Paul and Linda.

~

When I got back, I found Paul and Linda deep in conversation.

"Sorry to interrupt, but we have the okay" I said, winking at Paul. He smirked in return.

"Great. Let's head back to the hotel then" Paul said. He got up from the couch and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I'm lost here. The okay to do what?" Linda asked.

"We'll tell you when we get back to the hotel" I said. Linda nodded and got up from the couch. We then made our way outside to wait for a cab.

~

When a cab stopped to pick us up, we all climbed in. Paul told the driver to go to the hotel. Once the cab started moving, Paul placed his hand on my thigh and started rubbing it.

"Are you sure it's okay?" Paul said.

"I'm positive Paulie" I said.

"I'm sorry for asking again but what are you two talking about?" Linda asked.

"It's a surprise for when we get back to the hotel" I said.

"Fine but you two are starting to make me nervous" Linda said

"There's no need to be nervous Lin. I think you'll enjoy our surprise" Paul said.

~

We got back to the hotel and went to our room. Linda was about to head into hers, when I grabbed her hand and pulled her into mine and Paul's.

"Aren't you forgetting? We have a surprise for you" I said.

"What is it?" Linda asked.

"Just follow me" I said. She followed me to the bedroom.

"Wait, where are we going?" Linda asked

"Shh" I said, pressing a finger to her lips. Once we had made it to the bedroom, Paul had already started stripping off his clothes.

"Okay, what the hell is going on?" Linda asked, turning to face me.

"We want you to have a threesome with us" I said.