Chapter 64

Alice's P.O.V

October 8, 1972

We got the last of our furniture into our old house which was now our new house. Helen and Denny were a really big help with the move. The even helped us pick out the furniture. The house looked so different than from what I remember but I guess that's because of the new furniture.

"I think this is the last of it" Denny said as he carried in a box of dishes and cutlery. He set the box down with the others that had fragile items in them.

"Thanks for helping you two" I said

"It was our pleasure!" Helen said

"I still a little worried after you did all that heavy lifting" Denny said, walking over to Helen and wrapping his arm around her waist.

"I was fine. I'm only a few months pregnant. Besides, I'm not even showing yet" Helen said

"I think Helen handled it pretty well. I never realized how strong she was" Paul said

"Me neither" I said. Helen winked at both of us.

"Would you two like to join us for dinner tonight?" Denny asked

"Ooh! A double date! How about it you two?" Helen asked

"I think that can be arranged. Love, what do you think?" Paul asked

"Of coarse! What time?" I asked

"How about seven? We'll stop by and then we can go together" Denny said

"Seven works with us" Paul said

"Great! We'll see you then. Dress nice" Helen said. With that, Helen and Denny left. It was just Paul and I.

"I should call dad and tell him the girls are staying the night" I said. I went for the phone but Paul grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close to him. My back was pressed against him and I felt his lips brushing against my neck.

"Let's break in the bedroom first" Paul said. I shrieked as he picked me up. He carried me over his shoulder to the bedroom.

~

As soon as we were in the bedroom, he put me down on the bed and got on top of me. His lips were on mine and he kissed me with all the passion he could give me. His hand slipped into my jeans and past my underwear. He began to rub my clit.

"Fuck Paul!" I shrieked in pleasure. He kissed me along my jawline and all the way down my neck.

"I remember all the times I've made love to you in this house. It's almost like its our first time again" Paul said. With the hand that wasn't pleasuring me, he managed to undo my jeans and pull them down along with my underwear. Once they were off and thrown to the other side of the room, he shoved his finger inside me.

"Paulie!" I moaned. I felt him smirking against my neck. My hands began working at getting his pants undone. When they were, I reached inside and grabbed his hard length. I started moving my hand up and down. He threw his head back.

"Baby, that feels so good" Paul moaned. I kept pumping his cock and he kept pumping his fingers in and out of me. This continued on for a few minutes.

"S-stop" Paul said. He let go of him and he took his fingers out of me. He then took my shirt off along with his own. They joined the pile of clothes on the floor. Paul laid back on the bed.

"I want you to turn around and sit on my face" Paul said. I did as he asked me.

"I'm gonna lick your pretty pussy and I want you to suck my cock" Paul said. He didn't even need to ask twice. My mouth was wrapped around him and his tongue was lapping at my folds. Whenever he licked at the right spot, I would moan causing vibrations that would make Paul moan. The vibrations from his moaning added to the pleasure. We didn't speak one word. Both of us were too busy trying to make each other cum.

I could feel Paul's thighs tensing and I knew he was almost there. I felt my release approaching fast. After a few more licks, I moaned in pleasure as I came on Paul's face. It was the vibration from my moan that made Paul cum. I made sure to swallow every last drop. Once we both had calmed down from our highs, we laid down, facing each other.

"That was new" I said

"Yeah but it was amazing" Paul said.

"It was" I said

"C'mere" Paul said. I moved closer to Paul so we could cuddle each other. He wrapped his arms around me and started rubbing my bare back.

"I love you, my lovely Alice" Paul said

"And I love you, my handsome Paul" I said

"Can I ask you something?" Paul asked

"Yes. Anything" I said

"When you're done filming and everything, do you think you'd be ready to have another child?" Paul asked

"Yes" I said. Paul kissed my head.

"I love being a father. I love those girls with all my heart" Paul said

"I know you do, and they really love you too. Speaking of the girls, I have to call my dad and tell him they're spending the night" I said. Paul gave me a kiss before he let go of me. I gathered my clothes and dressed before I went to the living room.

~

"Thanks dad. You guys have fun alright. Tell them that mommy and daddy love them. I love you too dad. Bye" I said. I hung up the phone just as I felt Paul's arms wrap around my waist.

"Dad and Mabel are alright watching the kids tonight" I said. Paul started kissing my neck. I love when he kisses my neck.

"Paul?" I said

"Mmm?" he hummed against my neck.

"Did I ever tell you that I love it when you kiss my neck?" I said

"Really? Do you like it when I kiss you here?" Paul said, kissing where my neck met my shoulder.

"Yes" I said

"How about here?" he said, kissing me behind my ear.

"Yes Paulie. I love it" I said. Soon enough, our clothes were off again and this time we were fucking on the couch.