Chapter 5

Alice's P.O.V

April 23, 1970

Today was my twenty seventh birthday. I knew Paul would have something special planned and I knew he wants us to spend the whole day together.

"Happy birthday, my darling wife" Paul said. He entered our room carrying a tray of breakfast.

"Breakfast in bed? I feel so special" I said

"It's your birthday. You should be treated like a queen" Paul said, as she placed the tray on the bedside table.

"You treat me like a queen everyday Paulie" I said

"That's because you deserve to be. It's only because I love you so much" Paul said.

"I love you too" I said. I reached over and started running my fingers through his hair. He smiled at me and then leaned over to kiss me. When he pulled away, I reached over to the bowl of strawberries that was on the breakfast tray. I grabbed one and brought it to my lips.

"I really love strawberries. They're sweet and juicy" I said in a seductive tone. I took a bite of the strawberry and moaned as I savoured the sweet taste. I felt the juices of it run down my chin and neck.

"Love..." Paul moaned. I licked my lips and licked the juice that was on my lips and chin.

"I need you to clean the juice off of my neck" I said. Paul leaned closer to me. I closed my eyes as I felt his tongue lick my neck. Even when the juice was cleaned off of my neck, he continued licking my neck.

"Oh Paul" I moaned. When he pulled away, he looked at me and smirked.

"You tease me in the most creative ways" Paul said

"Eating a strawberry was one of them?" I asked

"You make it look so sexy" Paul said. I smirked and laid down. I spread my legs open a bit. Paul reached over to touch my bare knee. He ran his hand down to my thigh.

"Ready for your birthday presents?" Paul said

"Yes Paulie" I said. I felt his fingers brush against my clit. I let out a breath of pleasure.

"Sit on my lap, love" Paul said. I did what he asked and moved onto his lap. I spread my legs again and Paul touched me. Then his finger was inside me, pumping at a steady pace.

"Shit" I moaned. I reached my hand over to tangle my fingers in Paul's hair. His lips were on my neck and he continued to fuck me with his fingers.

"You gonna cum for me?" Paul asked in a husky tone.

"Y-yeah...PAUL!" I screamed. I smacked my lips against Paul to try and quiet my moan a bit. Paul took his fingers out of me and put them in his mouth. He sucked my juices off of his fingers.

"You taste so sweet" Paul said

~

I went down to the kitchen after I had gotten dressed. On the table, I found a red rose on the table with a note underneath is. I grabbed the note and read it.

Happy Birthday my darling wife. I love you with all my heart.

XOXOXO

I smiled at Paul's note. Then I felt someone hug my legs.

"Happy birthday mommy" Ethel said. I picked her up and kissed her cheek.

"Thanks sweetie" I said. Paul came into the kitchen with Mary.

"How do you propose we spend the day, love?" Paul asked. I looked out the window.

"We spend it outside as a family" I said.

~

It was a little chilly out so we all made sure to bundle up. We went down to the lake. I sat down with Ethel in my lap. She was drawing pictures in the sand with a stick.

"Do you know how to spell your name?" I asked. Ethel nodded and she spelled her name in the sand.

"Very good Ethel" I said

"Helen taught me how to spell my name" Ethel said. I smiled and kissed Ethel's head.

"Well Helen is an amazing teacher" I said. I looked over at Paul. He was wearing a big brown coat and Mary was tucked inside it. I smiled at them.

"Let's go over to daddy and your sister" I said

"Okay mommy" Ethel said. We both stood up. I grabbed her hand and we walked over to Paul.

"Keeping Mary warm?" I asked

"It's just some daddy and daughter bonding time" Paul said. Paul was such a dedicated father. I really loved that about him.

"Can I see Mary?" I asked. Paul unzipped his coat so I could get Mary. I picked her up and held her.

"Do you want a piggy back ride, little one?" Paul asked Ethel.

"Yes please" Ethel said. Paul leaned over so Ethel could get on his back. Once she did, Paul stood straight and started walking around.

"Mary, you're really lucky to have Paul as your father. He loves you and your sister very much and he'd do anything for both of you" I said. Mary looked at me with her big brown eyes.

"And I still can't get enough of those eyes. They look just like your father's" I said. I looked at my husband whom was still playing with my oldest daughter.

~

The girls were soon ready to go back inside. We left them inside with Helen. Paul and I stayed out to watch the sunset. We sat in the sand, holding each other's hands.

"Isn't that sunset beautiful?" I asked

"Not as beautiful as you" Paul said. I smiled and kissed him. I grabbed a stick and then started drawing random shapes in the sand. When Paul saw what I was doing, he grabbed the stick on mine but while wrapped his hand around mine. He guided my hand as he drew a giant heart. In the middle of that heart, we wrote Paul and Alice McCartney forever.

"We will be together for ever. Not one more day apart" Paul said

"Do you promise that not one day will go by where we aren't together?" I asked

"I promise" Paul said. He kissed me, longer than before. When we pulled away, our foreheads rested against each other.

"Happy birthday, my beautiful wife. I love you" Paul said

"And I love you" I said. We kissed each other again. This birthday was perfect because I spent it with my dear children and the man I am madly in love with.