Chapter 130

Alice's P.O.V

November 5, 1974

We had been in New Orleans for a few days now so we thought we better get started in the studio. While Paul, Linda and the others were waiting for me down in the lobby, I was scrambling around in the hotel room trying to gather things I needed. At the same time, I was talking to Pattie who had offered to watch the girls.

"I left you the number of the studio in case there is an emergency, and Joseph is in the room across from ours so if you need him, he's there" I said

"I'll be fine Alice. The girls are in good care with me, I promise" Pattie said.

"I know, I know" I said. I walked over to the girls, who were all in the living area watching television while eating breakfast.

"Mommy has to go now" I said.

"When will you and daddy be back?" Ethel asked

"Probably not until late. You girls will probably be in bed by then" I said.

"Have fun mommy" Mary said.

"I will, sweetie" I said

"Kiss!" Stella demanded. I smiled and gave each of the girls a goodbye kiss.

"Have fun with Auntie Pattie, but be good for her at the same time" I said, before grabbing my bag and leaving the room. I went down to the hotel lobby where Paul, Linda, Denny and the rest of Wings were waiting.

"Wait, where's my bassist and drummer?" I asked.

"I ran into Laura in the hall. She said she had a call to make" Linda explained.

"And Helen is dropping off Pauline with Joseph since he offered to watch her" Denny explained.

"What took you so long, love?" Paul asked

"I had to get my song book and my script. Plus, I had to make sure the girls were settled with Pattie" I said

"Alright. Should we-" Paul was interrupted.

"We're here! We're here!" Laura said.

"Sorry we took so long" Helen apologized.

"It's alright. We weren't going to leave without you two. To the studio then?" I said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"As soon as we get there, I want to hear Waterloo" Paul said as we walked hand in hand.

"Alright then. I hope you like it" I said.

"Darling, I'll love it. I know I will" Paul said.

~

As soon as we were in the studio, Ethan and Francie greeted us since they arrived earlier.

"Have you decided who's recording first?" Ethan asked.

"The girls are going to do Waterloo" Paul said, giving me a smile.

"Alright then. You four can go set up and the rest can watch with Francie and I" Ethan said.

"You can go on ahead Ethan. If it's okay, I'd like to help the girls set up" Francie said

"It's alright" I said. With that, the boys all went with Ethan and Francie followed us girls.

~

It didn't take long to set up. As soon as we were, Francie joined the others in the booth. I turned to face the girls.

"Are we ready then?" I asked. They all gave me a nod so we started to play Waterloo.

Linda and I sang the song together, while Laura and Helen sang back up as we did the chorus. When the first chorus came up, I walked over to Linda. We both looked at each other as we sang. She was bouncing along with the song, and I was tapping my foot in time with Laura's drumming. Soon we finished the song. When I turned to look at Paul, he was gone. I smirked to myself knowing he would burst through the door in 3...2...1

"That was wonderful!" he said. I put down the guitar, and Paul walked over to me, bringing me into a hug. Then he began to pepper me with kisses anywhere he could.

"You" Kiss on my cheek.

"Amaze me" Kiss on my nose.

"Every" Kiss on my forehead.

"Single" Kiss on my neck.

"Time" Kiss on my lips.

"You liked it that much did you?" I asked with a giggle.

"I loved it! Denny, don't you think they were wonderful?" Paul asked as Denny joined us.

"They were amazing" Denny replied. He wrapped an arm around Helen and brought her into a kiss. I heard applause and that's when I noticed Ethan and Francie joined us.

"Girls, that was amazing" Ethan said.

"Yeah. We couldn't stop dancing" Francie said.

"Thanks you two" I said.

"Since none of us had any time to eat this morning, how about we all go out for breakfast? My treat" Ethan suggested.

"Good. I'm starving!" Laura said.

"I could use something to eat" Helen said.

"You guys go on ahead. I'm going to go over my script and maybe practice a song or two" I said

"Are you sure, love?" Paul asked

"I'm positive. I'll be fine. Now go" I said

"I'll order something for you" Linda offered. I nodded and thanked her. Everyone left and I was alone. I walked over to my bag and pulled out the script as well as the sheet music for the songs. I then sat at the piano and flipped the script to Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch Me. I placed the sheet music in front of me and started playing. For now, I started at the chorus.

I'll put up no resistance
I want to stay the distance
I've got an itch I need to scratch
I need assistance
Touch-a touch-a touch-a touch me
I wanna be dirty

It was then I was interrupted, none other than my husband of coarse. I could feel his presence behind me.

"So you wanna be dirty do you?" he said.

"Paulie, I thought you were going out for breakfast with everyone else" I said

"I was going to, but I'd rather be here with you" he said. He wrapped his arms around me and cupped my breasts.

"Now Paulie?" I said.

"Yes now. We've still got time before everyone comes back. Come on, darling. I know you want to be dirty, and I definitely know that you want me to touch you" Paul said.

"You know me too well" I said with a smirk. I turned around and pressed my lips against his.

I published the Palice One Shot book. There's an info for requests there. ~Emma