Chapter 54

Alice's P.O.V

July 15, 1972

I was asleep in our hotel room in Paris. We were well into the tour now and we had three days in Paris. Today we had a free day. I decided to sleep in which was peaceful until I had sunlight shining in my face.

"Rise and shine, love. We have our day in Paris and I want to have a romance filled day with you" Paul said. I opened my eyes and sat up. I noticed he was just wearing a bath robe.

"Where's the girls?" I asked

"Helen stopped by and said that she and Denny are fine having them for the day" Paul said. He walked over to me and grabbed my hands. He pulled me off of the bed. He brought me into the bathroom.

"Let's start with a shower, yeah?" Paul said. He untied his robe and let it drop to the floor, revealing his naked body. I bit my lip and let my eyes scan him. He then started unbuttoning the dress shirt that I had on for pyjamas. Once he got it unbuttoned, the shirt dropped to the ground and I was exposed to him. He cupped my cheeks and brought me into a soft and gentle kiss.

"A shower sounds perfect" I said

~

My back was pressed against Paul as he washed my body with the bar of soap. He took his time when he washed my breasts. He massaged them as he started to kiss my neck. One of his hands ran down my stomach until he reached my throbbing core. He brushed his finger against my clit, causing me to gasp in pleasure. I felt Paul smirk against my neck and he started to rub me.

"Paulie..." I breathed out

"Does that feel good, baby?" Paul asked

"Mmm. Yes, it feels so good" I moaned. He then pushed a finger inside me.

"Fuck!" I gasped. Paul was now biting and nipping at my neck. He started pumping his finger faster.

"That feels so good Paulie" I moaned

"Yeah? I bet it'd feel even better if it was my cock" Paul growled in my ear

"Please, fuck me" I said. Paul pulled his fingers out of me and shoved them in his mouth, tasting me.

"As you wish, darling" Paul said. With that, Paul thrust into me.

~

Before Paul and I headed out, we stopped by Helen and Denny's room to double check that they were alright with the girls.

"Are you two sure you'll be alright with them? Paul and I can take them with us" I said

"It's no trouble Alice. You and Paul deserve some time alone after all the hard work you two have been doing" Helen said

"Thanks Helen" I said. Paul and Denny then joined us. Paul walked up to me, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"You ready to go, love?" Paul asked. I nodded and kissed his cheek.

"You two have fun and stay out of trouble" Denny said

"As long as you keep the girls safe" I said

"We promise that we will now go and have fun!" Helen said. Paul and I then left for our Paris date night.

~

Paul and I pretty much went sightseeing around Paris. The scenery was absolutely beautiful! Paul's hand never left mine and never once did we have fans run up to us, asking for an autograph.

"Is there anything more beautiful than Paris?" I asked Paul.

"Well, I think of one thing" Paul said. I smirked at him.

"Yeah? And what would that be?" I asked

"You, my love" Paul said. We were stopped by a man who was giving out free roses.

"Bonjour Monsieur, would you like a rose to give to your beautiful lady?" the man asked. Paul smiled and took the rose.

"For you, my beautiful wife" Paul said. I smiled as he gave me the rose.

"Thank you, my handsome husband" I said. I pressed the petals up to my nose and inhaled the lovely scent.

"Let's keep walking, shall we?" Paul said.

"Let's. We have lots more of Paris to see" I said

~

Evening approached quickly and Paul saved the best part for last. Our last stop before we went back to the hotel was the Eiffel Tower. When we reached the top, Paul and I walked to the edge and looked out at the view. The whole city was lit up and it looked beautiful.

"This is beautiful Paul. Thanks for such a lovely day" I said.

"Anything for you, my love" Paul said. He brought me into an embrace and kissed me.

"Whenever you're ready, we can head back to the hotel and spend the rest of our night there" Paul said

"Sounds perfect but when we get there, we should check up on the girls first" I said

~

Paul and I got back to the hotel. We were heading to Helen and Denny's room when we heard Helen shouting.

"Oh my god! Yes! I'll marry you!" Helen's voice projected. Paul and I looked at each other and smiled.

"Sounds like Denny proposed to Helen" Paul said.

"I think we should get the girls and let those two spend the rest of the night alone" I said. We walked up to the door and knocked. Helen answered it with the biggest smile on her face.

"There you two are! Please come in!" Helen said. She grabbed both of our hands and pulled us in. Ethel jumped off the bed that she and her sisters were on, and ran to Paul and I.

"Mommy! Denny proposed to Helen!" Ethel said. I looked up at Helen and smiled.

"Did he now?" I asked.

"He did" Helen said.

"Congrats to the both of you" Paul said. Helen and Denny both flashed us a smile.

"Paul and I came to get the girls. You two deserve to spend the rest of the night alone" I said

"Thanks Alice" Helen said.

~

We got the girls settled into bed and they fell asleep pretty quickly. Paul and I laid in bed, cuddling with each other.

"I'm really happy for those two. They were made for each other" Paul said

"I agree" I said. Paul kissed me.

"Goodnight, love" Paul said

"Goodnight Paulie" I said. We both drifted off to sleep.

I published a new story. It's called Paul & Julie: A Forbidden Romance. The idea of it is based off of Romeo and Juliet but there are big changes to it~Emma