Chapter 113

Alice's P.O.V

Paul and I had sneaked away so we could be alone while Linda made dinner, with Louise's help. We cuddled on the couch while watching television in the extra barn which was our living space for when we visited.

"Louise seems to like you a lot" Paul commented

"She always has. I've always been her favourite of Linda's friends" I said

"Just like I was your favourite Beatle?" Paul asked with a smirk.

"I don't know. I've always had a soft spot for John" I teasingly joked. Paul's face saddened slightly.

"Really?"

"I'm kidding! If coarse you were my favourite and you still are" I said.

"Good. You had me worried" Paul said.

"I'm sorry Paulie" I said, running my fingers through his soft hair.

"Apology accepted but I do think I need a kiss to make me feel better" Paul said.

"I think I can do that for you. Close your eyes" I said. He closed his eyes and I began leaning in. My lips just barely brushed his before he pulled me into a passionate and sultry kiss.

"Mmm" Paul hummed in satisfaction against my lips. I felt his hands wandering up the front of my shirt. I also felt something hard pressing against my stomach.

"Paulie" I said, pulling away from the kiss.

"What?" Paul asked with a dazed look on his face.

"How turned on are you right now?" I asked.

"Why don't you tell you me?" he said, pulling me against him so that his erection was pressing right against my stomach.

"I'd say very" I said. I moved off of his lap and sat right beside him. I unzipped his jeans and pulled the front of the down along with the front of his boxers. His cock sprang free and stood tall and proud.

"Fuck, I love seeing you like this Paulie" I said. I took ahold of his cock and started to pump him.

"Oh fuck!" Paul nearly screamed. I smirked and started kissing his neck. I was so distracted with pleasing Paul and hearing his beautiful moans that I hadn't noticed his hands were up my skirt until I felt his fingers brush against my thigh.

"Paul!" I gasped in surprise.

"It's alright, love. Just keep doing what you're doing" Paul said, a groan following afterwards. Since I wasn't wearing any underwear, he had easy access to my clit. He started rubbing it, making me lean my head back with a moan.

"Paulie" came out of my mouth as a moan.

"You're so fucking wet, love. Did I make you this wet?" he said as he rubbed harder.

"God yes, you made me so wet. Who made you so hard Paulie?" I said, giving his cock a slight squeeze.

"Fuck! You did, love" Paul said. We both leaned in and our lips met in rough kiss. I started moving my hand even faster and Paul shoved a finger inside me. We were both close to our highs until.

"Dinner is- OH MY GOD"

Paul and I both stopped our actions and grabbed a blanket close to us to cover ourselves. We both looked over and saw Louise we a mix of a horrified and embarrassed look on her face.

"I...uh...came to tell you...that...uh...dinner is ready" she said nervously.

"Okay. Just let us-" Paul started but before he could finish, Louise just nodded and left. Paul and I looked at each other. His face was quite red from embarrassment.

"We should-"

"Yeah" I said, not letting Paul finish his sentence. Paul and I both stood and fixed ourselves up. When we stepped outside, Louise was waiting for us.

"You know, Linda told me you two were always like that but I didn't think you two would be that bad! Is it so hard to keep your hands to yourselves?" Louise asked.

~

When we got into the kitchen, we joined everyone at the table. Paul and I were sitting right across from Linda and Joseph so I knew it would be hard hiding our embarrassment from them. Louise also took her seat, sitting in the empty chair beside Linda.

"There you guys are. We were about to eat without you. The kids started to anyways" Linda said, looking towards the kids table.

"Well we're here now" I said. I saw Joseph looking at us curiously.

"Are you two okay?" Joseph asked. I snapped my head in his direction.

"Yes. We're fine. Why do you ask?" I said

"I don't know. You're both being quiet and your faces are red. You aren't cold aren't you?" Joseph said

"No, no. Like Alice said, we're fine" Paul said.

"Joseph is right, you two-" Linda started but was cut off by Lee.

"Linda and Joseph, if they say they're fine, then they're fine. They're probably just hungry" he said.

"I guess you're right dad. Sorry you two" Linda said. Paul and I both gave her an apologetic smile.

"It's fine Linda" I said

"No need to apologize" Paul said.

~

As dinner went on, the embarrassment from earlier slowly faded away. By the time it was dessert, it had gone completely. Linda had gone to the kitchen to fetch dessert and came out seconds later with a chocolate cake.

"After dessert I want the younger ones to get ready for bed. Heather and Ethel, since you're a bit older, you two can stay up until midnight" Linda said. All the kids nodded in agreement and then Linda served them their portion of dessert.

"Now, I want all the adults behaving tonight. Please don't drink more than you can handle" Linda said, looking at me especially.

"Why are you looking at me?" I asked.

"Because I know how you get when you've drank too much" Linda said

"Don't worry Lin. I'll keep an eye on her" Paul said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Thank you Paul" Linda said.

"And no drinking for you. You're eight months pregnant" Joseph said to Linda. She laughed in amusement and placed her hand over her very pregnant stomach.

"I wasn't planning to. Louise, are you alright? You've been kind of quiet" Linda said.

"Which is nice for a change. Don't ruin it" John commented.

"Shush. Lou, what's wrong?" Linda said. Louise motioned for her to lean in close. Linda did so and Louise whispered in her ear. When they both pulled away from each other, Linda gave us another look.

"Really you two?"

Paul and I smirked and started eating our dessert.