One shot - Cancer (f) x Leo (m)

REALLY cliche ~ Also from now, I'm adding a picture of the girl in the ship/love triangle

---------------------------

Cancer POV

Leo, hottest boy and unfortunate boyfriend of Libra AKA Head Cheerleader. I wouldn't say I'm a nerd, I just don't have many friends, my only friends including Taurus, Capricorn and Virgo. They all have more friends but we're closest. Better having some friends than none right?

Anyway, I was sitting in class (about to fall asleep because I watching Brooklyn nine nine all night) when the teacher announced we would have to do a group project. Well okay then. I hope I got Leo.

'Here are the pairs. Capricorn and Gemini.' A groan came from Capricorn and Gemini indignantly yelled 'Hey!'

'CONTINUING... Taurus and Aries, Scorpio and Sagittarius, Libra and Virgo, Pisces and Aquarius and lastly Leo and Cancer.' The teacher snapped.

I got Leo! Wow.

Leo frowned at me as he came over.

'So.. where do you want to work on it?' Leo asked. I shrugged.

'You can come to my house after school,' He offered. I smiled. He was actually talking to me and now he was inviting me to his house. Wow. But he had a girlfriend and why would he want to go with a black girl like me anyway?

I felt very sad suddenly and looked away from Leo who I saw frown again from the corner of my eye. 

The bell rung and I started packing up my stuff slowly. All the other students ran out except well Leo who was waiting for me - for the project obviously.

I packed up my stuff and walked to my locker.

'Hey! Just meet me out in the car park okay?' Leo reminded me as I opened my locker. I nodded.  Well at least I got to spend time with Leo.

I got my bag out and met Leo in the carpark. He had a pretty nice house but no one was home yet because apparently his parents worked late.

We started on the project but after half an hour Libra came and pretty much screamed at me.

'LEO! Why didn't you tell me?! Are you cheating on me?' she sobbed. Then she looked at me and she actually was REALLY scary. Scarier than Capricorn or Taurus' glares.

'Bitch! You're such a whore trying to get with Leo!' and then she stormed out and slammed the front door. 

Did Leo really think this?

'Sorry Leo. I'll go now, I'm sorry for ruining your relationship,' I said sadly as I packed up my stuff.

Leo pulled my arm. 'No, you don't need to go.' My eyes widened.

'W - why not? You saw Libra. She hates me and wants me to go..' I stuttered confused as to why he would even consider letting me stay.

'Don't listen to Libra. She's too jealous and fake for me.'

'Oh ok..' I blushed. Where was this going?

'Do you know who's perfect for me but doesn't see it?' he whispered. OMG. Fan girling inside!

'N-n-no?' I said uncertain.

'You..' Leo said simply and he leaned in and closed his eyes. I did the same thing - and our lips touched. I allowed him tongue to come in.

Leo POV

She tasted like strawberries and sugar and spice and everything nice.