One shot - Taurus (f) x Virgo (m) x Capricorn (m): Part 4

Requested by ImADarkPoem

I'm making this the last part of the one-shot because I think I've been dragging it out for too long.

--------------------

'Hey Virgo!' I shouted, bursting into his cabin. We'd quickly become friends and we'd had so much fun in the first two weeks, I'd even forgotten about being jealous of Capricorn.

'Oh it's you,' Virgo said sarcastically, but still smiling.

'Why so mean?' I pouted and he rolled his eyes.

'Let's go,' he said, grabbing my arm and pulling me out his cabin. 

Somehow, Capricorn and Pisces were walking pass, hand in hand. I glared at them bitterly but they didn't notice. Me and Capricorn were still talking and all, but when Pisces comes he starts talking to her and not me. I'm pretty sure he likes Pisces more than me.

Virgo notices, well I have been asking him for advice about crushes and stuff. I think I'm starting to like Virgo again (ever since the dance class). I pretend I'm talking about 'a friend', that likes a guy who she had a dance class with, because Virgo doesn't remember anything about me from the dance class thankfully.

~~~

'My friend called me again. She said she thinks he doesn't notice her at all.' I told Virgo. We had free time, and I went at once to his cabin. Technically you're not allowed to go to the older people cabins, but he's my friend (and kinda crush). 

'She should just tell him.' Virgo shrugged. He had a good point - but I was too shy. I might try later if he starts showing attraction, if he ever does.

We sat there in silence, not awkwardly, we just sat there together in peace, thinking. Who knows what Virgo might've been thinking but I hope he was thinking about me ^-^.

~~~

'Hey Taurus!' Capricorn called out to me. I turned around, expecting Pisces to be next to him. To my surprise, she wasn't.

'Hey!' I replied back, feeling a whole lot more happier, but still a little bitter about him and Pisces. I started walking away feeling there wasn't much to talk about anyway.

'Taurus come back!' Capricorn started running to me, so I on instinct did too. However, Capricorn's one of the fastest runners, I'm not so he caught up pretty easily.

'Why have you been avoiding me for so long?' he asked. I held up my hand, I was a little unfit and still needed to catch my breath. He seemed perfectly fine.

'I haven't. You haven't been spending time with me.' I accused.

'I'm sorry that I still have other friends to spent time with.' he snapped back.

'Well if you have to spend time with them and not me then I guess you don't deserve me,' I shrugged. I realised this sounded extremely selfish but I didn't want to apologise to him - just yet.

~~~ TWO WEEKS LATER ~~~

It was only about three days until summer camp would end. Now I was panicking about whether to ask out Virgo or what. I had his number and all but I wouldn't see him in a long time unless we met up or something. Also the 'friend' I'd been talking about, is me and I wasn't sure how he'd take it.

Capricorn also is still not really talking to me... Maybe he's jealous I've been with Virgo a lot?

I eventually built up the courage to ask him about his feelings.

'Hey V - virgo?' I asked nervously. 

'Yeah?' he smiled. That smile though. Oml I get so distracted easily.

'D - do you have a - any girlfriend, just wondering?' I stuttered. Wow, good job Taurus! Cringe..

'No.. Why?' he asked, a little smirk playing on his lips? Why was he so smug right now?

'Doesn't matter?' I said awkwardly.

'Taurus. I know you like me. It's pretty obvious. And I remember the dancing class. You were so cute.' Virgo burst out laughing while I sat there red.

'I'm just going to go now-' I said, standing up.

'No! I like you too though!' Virgo said, pulling me back down. OH MY GOD FINALLY.

'Do you know how long I've been waiting for you to say that?' I breathed.

'Yeah I just wanted to see how persistent you were.' Virgo chuckled. I punched him (lightly).

'Meanie poo! You had me having a panic attack every day pretty much when I saw you with another girl.' I admitted. Virgo laughed harder. This better not be a set-up..

'Aww Taurus don't be sad!' Virgo said, before pecking me on my lips. I sat there shocked.

'You k - kissed me? WOOHOO!' I yelled excitedly, a stupid smile on my face.

'Okay would your parents let you date a college student?' Virgo said suddenly serious.

'Yeah! And anyway if they didn't I wouldn't CARE!' I said, hugging him. He's all mine.. hehehe. 

--------------------------

Okay I know it wasn't good at all but I guess this is the last part of the one-shot. I didn't really include Capricorn that much but I honestly had no idea what I was writing really.