One shot - Sagittarius (f) x Cancer (m): Part 2

Sagittarius POV:

I was crying quietly in a sad little coffee shop. I'd never actually gone to a coffee shop before, but I felt this was always what happened in movies, where the main character (girl) would cry.

A brunette boy came and slid into the chair in front of my table.

'Are you okay?' he asked, concerned.

'Y - yeah,' I said sheepishly. I tried to wipe away my tears but my cheeks were still super blotchy.

'You don't seem fine. What's going on?' the boy said.

'Nothing much,' I said unconvincingly, 'just go away,'

'If nothing was wrong, you wouldn't have told me to go away. I'm Cancer by the way,' the boy said. He had a point.

'Fine. My boyfriend cheated on me.' I admitted.

'That sucks,' Cancer said, 'didn't catch your name though,'

'Sagittarius,' I gave him a half-smile. He was kinda cute. His hair was slightly curly and I wanted to pinch his cheeks so I did.

'Sorry, couldn't help myself,' I grinned cheekily. He pouted, like a 6 year old boy.

'Anyway point is, just be glad you at least caught him now. Imagine if he continued cheating on you, and never told you, but you eventually caught him when you were much further into your relationship,' Cancer said comfortingly.

'Thanks I guess,' I smiled a little.

'Here's my number if you want to talk again, see you later!' Cancer said, giving me a piece of paper with a numbe scrawled messily on it.

'Wait here's mine!' I said eagerly, grabbing a paper towel, and then I wrote my number on it.

'Bye, gotta go,' Cancer gave me one last cute smile before he left the shop.

----------------------------

Okay that was really bad, but I just realised I never wrote Part 2 of this one shot.