Valentine's Day Special - Part 1(2)

Cancer sneakily took a glance at Capricorn. In his eyes, she was the most perfect, prettiest, sexiest girl he could ever ask for. All his other relationships had failed, but he really thought it would work this time - if she knew about his little crush.

Nearly everyone else was dating. Scorpio and Aquarius had just celebrated their one year anniversary last week, Gemini and Libra had started dating a month ago, and Aries had just asked out Pisces today, and she'd said yes.

'Mate, you've just gotta ask her,' Aquarius said, as he noisily munched on a Nutella sandwich.

'She likes chocolate so you could give her a chocolate box. Especially Lindt.' Scorpio suggested, elbowing Aquarius because he was getting crumbs all over her.

'So - rry,' Aquarius said sassily, and continued eating like a pig. Scorpio glared at him.

'Guys when are we going to the theme park?' Leo stomped down the stairs (not on purpose).

'I thought an elephant was coming down the stairs!' Scorpio snickered as Leo came to a stop at the couch, before he noticed Cancer's sullen face.

'Just ask her out when we go the theme park. She'll be happy enough.' Leo shrugged.

'Where'd you get the Nutella sandwich?' Taurus came from behind Leo, and blushed when Leo gave her a charming smile.

'Ahhh Taurus! I've been meaning to ask you something!' Leo said formally, straightening up his imaginary bow tie.

'Yeah go on,' Taurus said, still intent on a sandwich. (Preferably Nutella of course).

'Do you want to go out for dinner tonight? After the theme park of course?' Leo said hopefully, waiting for a reaction.

'Yeah sure. What restaurant though?' 

Scorpio face palmed, and Aquarius took the moment to steal a chocolate bar on the table (which was Scorpio's).

Cancer groaned loudly, as Taurus and Leo headed out of the house.

'See! Everyone's dating!' Cancer slapped himself on the forehead.

'Na - ah! Remember Sagittarius and Virgo!' Aquarius shook his Nutella-covered finger. Scorpio bit his finger, licking up the Nutella, and making Cancer frown.

Aquarius, on the other hand, moaned as though she was sucking his.. you know. Scorpio punched him on the shoulder.

'Dirty minded pervert!' she sneered.

'You're dating me remember?' Aquarius smirked, taking a bite into the chocolate bar.

Then, Sagittarius and Virgo came down the stairs.

'We're a couple now!' Sagittarius yelled triumphantly, and threw up her hands one which was holding Virgo's, so it looked they'd won a race or something.

Cancer looked at Aquarius with a deadpan expression.

'Well now everyone's dating.' Cancer sighed, burying his head in a pillow.

'He - LLO?' Taurus slammed the front door open, 'Are you coming or not?'

'Yeah of course! Sorry for being slow!' Capricorn finally came down the stairs, and everyone, not so subtly, looked at Cancer, expecting him to ask her out now.

Cancer, however, because of their eyes all saying the same thing (ASK HER NOW!), backed out and just ran out the front door.

'What's up with him?' Capricorn frowned, wondering why he was acting erratically. 

~~~

When they arrived at the theme park, Pisces insisted to go on the couple's themed ride, in hopes that Cancer would ask out Capricorn.

--------------------------

Part 2 will hopefully be out by tonight or earlier.