One shot - Scorpio (f) x Leo (m)

Scorpio had never really cared about relationships. It was only high school - why did everyone her age feel the need to date?

She also didn't understand why they always had to have a party on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Yeah, totally not directed at you LEO.

Leo was Scorpio's neighbour, and he hosted a party what seemed like every weekend.

Scorpio was busy on a school project, when she heard a door slam open outside, and then loud yells and shouts. She looked outside her window, and saw about 20 teens running into Leo's backyard and huddling around a bonfire.

They were loud and noisy, and Scorpio wanted to tell them to shut up. So she did.

Opening her window, Scorpio leaned out and shouted, 'SHUT UP!'

They looked up at her, and just laughed or ignored her. A few flipped her off, and Scorpio felt her blood boiling.

Grabbing a baseball bat, she stomped downstairs, walked to Leo's house and kicked the front door open like a true badass.

 'Okay can you SHUT THE FÛCK UP?!' Scorpio swung the baseball bat around when she got to the garden.

'What are you going to do with that?' Cancer rolled his eyes.

'If you don't shut up I'll whack you all with the baseball bat,' threatened Scorpio.

'So what? It's 19 against 1,' Leo sneered at her, walking up to her, 'why don't you fùck off?'

WHACK!

Scorpio hit him in the shins, and he fell to the ground, then she stomped on his wrist, and she swore she heard a crack, but it was probably just her imagination.

'Final message. Shut up.' Scorpio said angrily, before going back to her house. She was annoyed at herself for losing her temper, but she was just sick of Leo throwing loud parties, and despite neighbours always reporting him to the police for noise disturbance, he always managed to talk his way out of it.

~~~

On Monday, Leo was at school, with his wrist in a cast.

'Oh my god Leo!' a random girl went up to Leo as he walked into school, 'what happened?!'

'Fractured my wrist,' Leo said gruffly, and Scorpio was staring shocked at him. She felt a little bad. Scorpio hadn't meant to do something as bad as a fractured bone.

'It was Scorpio wasn't it?' Aquarius said to Leo, at his locker.

'Yep, at the party,' Leo said tight-lipped.

When most people had gone to class, Scorpio waited and when she saw no one with Leo, she quickly walked up to him.

'I'm really sorry about what happened to your wrist. I just got really angry because you always host parties, and.. I don't know, I don't really like being told to fùck off.' Scorpio said in a rush.

'No, it's fine, I understand. I'm sorry for hosting such loud parties. I've gotten a ton of noise complaints, I'll try keep it down next time,' Leo said sincerely.

'When did you suddenly change?' Scorpio said surprised.

'Ever since I realised the badass girl next door actually could kick ass,' Leo laughed and Scorpio smiled a little.

'So no hard feelings about the wrist?' Scorpio said, offering him her pinky. 

'Nope,' Leo said.

~~~

Scorpio was very confused why Leo even forgave her. Leo was the type to try and ruin her life for breaking his wrist.

'Wow Scorpio! I can't believe Leo like totally didn't beat up your ass!' Taurus ran up to her friend at the end of school.

'Yeah I know, that's what I was thinking about all day,' Scorpio admitted.

'There's been rumours he's secretly had a crush on you for ages actually,' Taurus whispered and Scorpio scoffed.

'Yeah right! Why would he like me?' Scorpio rolled her eyes.

'Do you like him back? Knowing you, I'm surprised you even felt guilty,' laughed Taurus.

'No.. but I was surprised too that I even felt a little bad,' Scorpio said.

Scorpio started walking home, and when she got to her room, she opened her window to let some air in.

'Yo Scorpio!' Leo called from his window, and Scorpio nearly fell out her window, making Leo laugh hysterically.

'Shut up or I'll break your other wrist,' Scorpio threatened, quickly fetching her baseball bat, and Leo gulped.

'Okay, okay, but I wanted to ask.. you know we're neighbours but we barely know each other. We should go to the movies on Friday!' Leo said.

'Is this a date?' Scorpio said suspiciously.

'Sorta. Kinda. Not really. I mean yeah. No. No. Yes actually.' Leo stuttered nervously, watching Scorpio carefully, but finding it impossible to read her expression.

'Make up your mind,' Scorpio said, 'but I'm probably going to say yes anyway.'

-------------------------------

This was kinda crappy tbh