STORY: Signs in France and Germany - Eiffel Tower Part 3(2)

Cancer ^

-------------------------------

'Bonjour bítch,' Capricorn announced loudly in the restaurant.

Sagittarius and Leo turned around to see a fuming Scorpio and Capricorn, and Aries hiding behind them in embarrassment.

'WHERE'S MY MONEY.' Capricorn leaned towards Leo, trying to intimidate him.

All the zodiacs, in particular Aries, knew Capricorn was generally very money-hungry and so in Monopoly was even more ruthless then normal. Why Aries in particular, because he'd landed on all of her properties and utilities and had gone broke thanks to her (multiple times).

'Chill out I didn't take your wallet,' Leo raised his hands in surrender. He was a very good liar.

'She already knows you did thanks to Aries,' Scorpio crossed her arms, and Leo turned to glare at his supposed friend.

'Thought we were friends?' Leo said, a little hurt.

'She overheard, couldn't help it,' Aries shrugged.

'Well if-'

'TAURUS TO THE RESCUE!' Taurus suddenly burst into the restaurant, making everyone look at her.

'And how exactly are you going to help?' Sagittarius rolled her eyes.

'Hey, I'm on your side!' Taurus protested.

'No difference, and there's no sides. You're simply involving yourself unnecessarily.' Sagittarius said with venom, and Taurus looked around meekly realising every other patron was glaring at her.

'Guess I'll just leave..'

'Look just give her back the money,' Aries looked stressed and exhausted.

Leo looked at him for a while.

'Fine, but don't expect any more favours from me Aries.' Leo threw the wallet at Capricorn and then stormed out with Sagittarius following behind.

----------------------------

'What if they killed Leo and Sagi?' Pisces walked back and forth in her hotel room. The rest had returned to the hotel, in hopes of seeing the others had returned.

'Doubt it,' Aquarius piped in, 'but there's a chance..'

Virgo, Aquarius, Pisces, Libra, Gemini, Cancer were sitting in Pisces, Virgo and Taurus' rooms.

'Yo yo yo,' Taurus popped her head through the door.

'What happened?' everyone asked at once.

'Oh Sagittarius told me to bug off,' Taurus said a bit embarrassed.

'But..' Pisces said, then she shut up when she saw the look Taurus was giving her.

'Hey what's up morons!' Scorpio kicked the unlocked door open, with Capricorn and Aries behind.

'What happened?' Gemini said instantly, 'Where's Leo and Sagittarius? Dead?'

'Wished they were, unfortunately no. They went back to their rooms.'

---------------------------- 

 'Leo?' Sagittarius and Leo were sitting down on a bed.

'Yea?' Leo wasn't really in the mood to talk.

'I think we should apologise. We did do some pretty shîtty things, and knowing Capricorn, she's going to hold a grudge until her death.' Sagittarius said softly, not wanting Leo to get any moodier. 

He was silent for a while.

'Maybe.. but she better apologise as well.'

The pair got up, and walked to Virgo's room.

'Hey?' Sagittarius peeked her head around the door. They were playing a game of Tongues.

'Oh, come in!' Pisces said cheerfully.

'You guys can join next round, if you want obviously,' Cancer smiled.

'Cancer.. you lost,' Libra started giggling.

'Wait wha..?' Cancer threw down his cards.

'Anyway, cards aside, I thought I should apologise to Capricorn, and everyone else caught in the drama today.' Leo finally said, looking down at his feet.

Everyone stared at Leo and Sagittarius for a while.

'So Capricorn.. do you accept his apology?' Virgo finally said, breaking the silence.

'I guess, I kinda feel bad too for yelling at you guys. It's just really been stressful looking after 11 kids.' Capricorn apologised awkwardly.

'Finally! No more tension now?' Libra said throwing up all the cards like confetti, 'can we play Monopoly now?'

With the word, 'monopoly', mentioned, angry voices broke out.

'Are you KIDDING?!' Pisces yelled shrilly, 'There hasn't been a game where Aries didn't throw a hotel or something at someone, Capricorn didn't became a money-hungry devil, Gemini didn't back-stab at least three different people, Aquarius didn't steal money from the bank, and last of all, where someone didn't get punched!'

'NO I'M BROKE EVERY SINGLE TIME!' Aries shouted.

'YES I love being a huge back-stabber because it's the only time it's accepted!' Gemini said excitedly.

'IT'S NOT ACCEPTED YOU NUMBSKULL!' Taurus threw a heavy book at Gemini's head. (She'd been scammed and robbed by Gemini many times before).

'Why did you bring MONOPOLY up?' Virgo sighed.

'Lol chill guys! We'll just play it another time..' Libra said, feeling very targeted.

--------------------------------

Haven't updated in ages and I was bored so I thought I might as well!

In the next chapters, I'll be adding more ROMANCE, so look out!