One shot - Capricorn (f) x Leo (m)

Requested by impeachyalltheway

-------------------------------------------

Capricorn worked in a library part-time, mostly so she could afford the university classes she was currently taking. It wasn't as boring as it sounded, she mostly just read books or went on her phone.

She was rearranging some books on a shelf when a blonde boy came and sat at a table, loudly talking on his phone.

She glared at him, but didn't say anything as he hung up moments later. He looked familiar, with his golden blonde locks and grey eyes but she didn't think anymore of it.

The next days, he came in everyday, and one time she swore he gave her a smile when she walked past him, but she completely ignored him. Capricorn was beginning to suspect something was up when he came into to study every. single. time she was working at the library.

She started looking at him, paying attention to everything he did and studying his face carefully (and no it wasn't just because he was insanely hot). Capricorn KNEW she'd seen him before but she had no idea when. 

One time, he even had the audacity to give her a small wave, as though he knew how much he was torturing Capricorn. It annoyed her to no end when she didn't know something and wanted to know desperately. 

Eventually one day, she couldn't stand it. She pulled out a chair and sat down next to him.

'Do I know you?' she asked boldly, nearly rudely, but he only turned to her and smiled.

'Capricorn? How do you not remember me?' the blonde boy said, his grey eyes twinkling.

'What the fu-heck?' Capricorn said, her eyes bulging out their eyesockets, 'how do you know my name?'

The boy looked at her incredulously, and a little bit sadly.

'You seriously don't remember me?' the blonde boy said, and it made Capricorn feel a little bad.

'Okay what's your name?' Capricorn crossed her arms, as though she was challenging him.

'Leo,' he said, smirking when Capricorn jumped up and pointed at him.

'OH MY GOD OH MY GOD! PRIMARY SCHOOL RIGHT?' she yelled excitedly, before embracing him tightly. She felt like she'd been hit by a wave of nostalgia.

*FLASHBACK*

Capricorn stared gloomily as Leo and his family packed their suitcases into their car.

'I can't believe you're moving to Spain,' Capricorn frowned, hugging her friend, Leo, one last time.

'Don't worry, mum and dad said I'll be coming back in a few years,' Leo assured Capricorn.

'Really?' Capricorn said, 'but a few years sounds so looong.'

'See you soon!' Leo waved as he got into his car, and Capricorn watched as Leo and his family drove off. It wouldn't be long before they'd board a plane to Spain, and leave behind Capricorn.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

'You said a few years,' Capricorn shoved him lightly, 'and I couldn't recognise you, like at all!'

'Only nine years,' Leo shrugged, 'You've got the same black hair and dark eyes. Bet you couldn't recognise me because of my super good looks.'

He flipped his hair.

Capricorn rolled her eyes. Leo did have the same golden hair and steel grey eyes, but he'd been considerably paler back when they were 10. Clearly Spain had given him a nice tan.

'I think it was the tan,' Capricorn said, 'so do you know any Spanish now or what? How was it? We really need to catch up? Why didn't you approach me the first time?'

'Woah, slow down, we've got all the time in the world,' Leo said, wiggling closer to Capricorn, before kissing her on the cheek.

---------------------------------------

Man, I'm dreading school. Like srsly, I've completely procrastinated all holidays, and put off holiday hw and I'm completely freaking out now.

There might be a few mistakes.