STORY: Signs at Waterpark - Part 2 (2)

Swimsuits again:

'Well let's go find some lockers to put our stuff in and go!' Virgo said excitedly

'Well let's go find some lockers to put our stuff in and go!' Virgo said excitedly. He was known for being a bit of a nerd, but he still loved waterslides and rollercoasters. 

All the signs went through the entry gates and hired 6 lockers so they could share them in pairs. Scorpio went with Aries, Taurus with Libra, Aqua with Sagittarius, Cancer with Virgo, Gemini with Pisces (to her slight displeasure but she's too sweet) and to Capricorn's enormous displeasure she had to share with Leo.

They took their clothes off and locked all their belongings in the lockers. Nearly all the boys stared at Libra and Sagittarius' rather revealing bikinis but Aries congratulated Scorpio on her wearing a bikini (which is quite rare) and Leo winked at Capricorn and her strapless one piece.

After they all stared at each other's six packs and cleavages, they all decided to head to AquaRacer. By now it was 9am and the line was quite long already. Unfortunately only 8 were allowed in one race, so Scorpio, Aries, Leo and Capricorn offered to go in another race with strangers. 

Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Virgo, Aquarius, Sagittarius, Pisces, and Libra had all their mats ready and when the lights turned green, they all jumped out as far as they could and slid down the bumpy slide. Aquarius won (to Sagittarius' slight annoyance but he was cute so she let go of it).

Leo, Scorpio, Aries and Capricorn were versing rather buff twenty year old guys who looked like they would be able win. When the light turned green however, they didn't jump INTO the slide which you should do at the start, they simply slid down so Scorpio was able to win with Leo in a close second.

After having a few more races they decided to go to the log rides. It was like Splash Mountain from Disneyland except you get much more wet.

There were 12 seats in each log so the signs managed to fit into one. 

At the front were Aries and Scorpio, behind them were Aqua and Sagittarius, Capricorn and Leo, Pisces and Libra, Taurus and Gemini, and Virgo and Cancer.

The signs all got splashed a lot as they went down the steepest part of the ride and a picture was snapped to preserve all their reactions. (Picture above ^^^^ but just imagine there are more people in it).

There was a very unimpressed Taurus after she'd dropped her KitKat bar but Gemini bought her some popcorn from a stand as the signs walked to their next ride - Aqualoop. (If you don't know what it is I also added a video of Aqualoop. It's like Freefall but there are loops you have to go through).

The signs all waited in line excitedly. There were only four tubes at a time so Leo, Aries, Sagittarius and Gemini went first. The other signs watched as they crossed their arms, and without warning the platform gave way and Sagittarius screamed.

Next was Scorpio, Taurus, Capricorn and Virgo. Embarrassingly, when they were dropped without warning, Scorpio and Virgo were the ones who screamed, except Virgo screamed more high pitched than Scorpio and she only screamed because she hadn't quite crossed her arms yet. Good thing for Virgo that Aries or Sagittarius weren't there or else they'd be making his life a nightmare.

Next up were Pisces, Libra,  Aqua and Cancer. Pisces was really scared but Libra assured her it was really fun. Pisces screamed throughout the whole ride, especially at the drop and the loop but after she decided to go again with all the other signs.

After a few more rides of the Aqualoop, they went to the Tornado (another Wet'n'Wild ride). You could only go in groups of four so they want in the same groups as they did in the cars (to Capricorn's pleasure).

By now it was 10am so it took about 20 minutes for them to get to the front and the fire signs + Cap went first. The woman at the ride flirted with Aries excessively and he flirted back to Capricorn and Scorpio's disgust. Virgo just shook his head and muttered, 'Player.'

Aries swung around and glared at Virgo.

'At least people try and hit on me!'

Scorpio looked upset and told him to shut it. As Cap and the fire signs were let in, Aries whooped loudly and winked at the lady before they went.

Next was Libra, Taurus, Gemini and Pisces. This was one of Pisces' favourite rides and at the end she begged everyone else to go again.

Scorpio, Cancer, Virgo and Aquarius were let in next. As the woman gave an extra hard shove for some reason, which made them go flying when they came out the tunnel.

Overall, they had a really fun day and somehow managed to get home at 11pm. Oh, and Taurus and Aquarius managed to puke after a really dizzy ride (which they went right after lunch) and Leo kept on hitting on Capricorn which annoyed Sagittarius. 

-------------------

Yeah I ended that kinda abruptly didn't I?

What are the best rides you've been on? I've been to quite a lot of parks (including 2 disneylands, universal studios, movieworld, wet'n'wild, adventure park and tons more) but I like Splash Mountain a lot. Or really fast rollercoasters (size doesn't matter as much to me).