STORY: Signs in France and Germany - Eiffel Tower Part 2(2)

'Say cheese!' Aquarius called, as he took a snap of Pisces, Taurus and Libra. 

'What about me?' Virgo exclaimed, as he sidled into the frame and posed like a diva. Pisces and Libra rolled their eyes, but still let him in anyway.

'What a great view! I'm going to post to Instagram!' Cancer said, taking way too many pictures. He accidentally bumped into a tall guy, who must've been taller than Gemini even.

'Are you fúcking serious?' the guy turned around. He was American by the sounds of it, and he didn't look too happy because he'd been holding a drink or something and a bit of it had spilt on his t-shirt. 

'Oh my god what did these idiots do to you?' a woman next to him, said in a snobby face.

'Sorry. I didn't see you there. Bye!' Cancer apologised, before backing away but the man grabbed Cancer's collar.

'C - can you let go?' Cancer choked out. The woman started slapping Cancer while her boyfriend or husband held him.

'Cancer? CANCER!' Libra looked around, then realised Cancer was in some serious trouble as the American guy started yelling and spitting in Cancer's face as well. Not to mention a few punches.

Libra's screams attracted Aries, who quickly stomped up to the guy to protect his friend.

'What are you doing?' Aries snapped at the man, but he didn't budge, so Aries tried to pull Cancer out of his grip, but the woman stepped on Aries' foot with her sharp high heels and then sunk her long fingernails into his arm.

'How DARE you?!' Libra started yelling at the stranger, and she kicked him in the balls, which made him let go of Cancer immediately, and then Aries shoved over the woman. The three then quickly ran from the man and his crazy girlfriend, trying to blend in with the crowd, but luckily they didn't look for them.

'What happened there?' Gemini whispered to Cancer, who was slightly traumatised and still covered in spit from the man.

'I don't even know,' confessed Cancer as he watched Sagittarius and Leo chucking random objects like popcorn and even water from their drink bottles down.

'What are you doing?' Capricorn stomped up to the two. 

'What?' Sagittarius giggled and Leo rolled his eyes. Typical. Boring Capricorn.

'Why are you throwing objects and water down onto people down there?' Capricorn too rolled her eyes.

'Because it's funny.' Leo laughed. 

'How do you even know if it hits the person?' Capricorn continued, 'it's endangering their lives if you throw hard objects like stones!'

'Well exactly. We don't even know if the stones hit the people. Now go walk away.' Sagittarius rolled her eyes but she didn't budge.

'Why are you so boring? And annoying? You can be boring by yourself, but now you're trying to rub it on us.' Leo rubbed his temples, 'that's why you have no friends! Everyone just pretends to tolerate you.'

Capricorn stared in shock. Leo wasn't usually, that rude.

'That's right. Now just go away and cry all your tears away.' Sagittarius sneered. 

Cap narrowed her eyes. Boy were they going to get verbally abused.

'Okay. Let's see whether you crack but even then your ego's sky high so that might take some time. But then again, you're probably just really insecure. Sagittarius, you always try and do things which you think are fun, but if someone did it to you, you'd be complaining the whole week. Seriously, Taurus put salt in a cake she baked for you, and you were yelling at her for hours. Leo, get off your high horse. You think you're so funny don't you. You think people actually like you? Haha. That's why everyone talks about you when you leave the room or else you'd go crying for sympathy. I wish you guys were dead.' Capricorn finished her rant.