STORY: Signs playing Lawn Bowls (1)

'So tell me why exactly we decided to play THIS?' Gemini demanded.

'Because I got a voucher for it!' Virgo rolled her eyes.

'Did you win a book competition or something?' Aries snapped, she too did not want to play this.

'Actually no. She won it in a go kart race.' Pisces piped up.

'Whatever,' Gemini said as the signs walked out onto the lawn. Scorpio stepped onto the grass.

'DON'T STEP ON THE GRASS UNTIL THE GAME STARTS!' a voice barked. All the signs flinched, except for Scorpio who simply raised an eyebrow.

'Well when does the game start?' finding the source of the voice - a crabby old man sitting on an elevated chair underneath an umbrella.

'Well if you're going to all play, you can join the ladies over there,' grumbled the pudgy man.

There were six women standing a bit further away, their ages ranging from 50 - 70.

'So, how many teams are there?' asked Taurus. The ladies were all waving at the boys and Gemini glared them.

'6 teams with three in each,' a woman said. She walked up to Scorpio and put her hand on Scorpio's forearm.

'Wow.. so big and strong..' she giggled. Scorpio look genuinely horrified, the first time the signs had ever seen him scared and he not so subtly moved away, however all the signs and women were now in a team.

Teams:

1: Capricorn, Dahlia and Virgo (to make sure Dahlia didn't do anything to Cap)

2: Taurus, Aqua, Theresa

3: Scorpio, Sue and Mary

4: Gemini, Aries, Sagittarius

5: Leo, Libra, Cancer

6: Pisces, Poppy, Susan

 'Couldn't get enough of me eh?' Libra said as Cancer walked past. She blushed and walked away quickly. Leo tapped on Libra's shoulder and bit her lip.

'Why bother with the crab? She's never gonna bed you..'

Libra thought for a second. That was kinda true..

'Well let's start shall we?' Pisces said clapping his hands together, oblivious to Susan staring at him hungrily. 

Capricorn pointed and Pisces turned around, and screamed high pitched. All the other signs laughed.

After they stopped laughing, they started the game. (AN: I've kinda forgotten the ruled of lawn bowls when I last played it and even then it was just on the beach)

So far Pisces, Poppy and Susan were in the lead with Gemini, Aries and Sagittarius last. Aries was getting mad but Capricorn insisted this was fun, even though he was starting to hate it as well. 

The man on the chair who was in charge of keeping the scores and deciding which ball was closest and so on, was caught multiple times cheating and trying to make sure Scorpio and Aries lost. (He didn't like Aries' attitude Aquarius suspected)

When Pisces and his team finally won Aries exploded.

'F*ck this stupid game!' and she grabbed a ball and threw it at the man who screamed like a pig.

Scorpio and Capricorn laughed - they were finally glad to see the man embarrassed. Virgo on the other hand was a little embarrassed even though she was glad to see the man getting what he deserved.

'Stop making a scene. Aqua do something!' Aqua was nearest to the balls second to Aries though and she grabbed all the balls and ran away with Aries behind her.

'Give me my BALLS!' Aries roared. Aquarius who was full of adrenaline was beginning to get scared. She had to carry the heavy metal balls and was slowing down.

In panic, she threw a ball at Aries.

All the signs and old people were now watching. 

'Umm..' Taurus and Gemini said in unison.

'We need to do something!' Pisces screamed and he ran to Aquarius with surprising speed. 

'HOW DARE YOU!' Aries screamed. Aqua screamed with her.

'HELP!'

The man on the chair was now laughing.

'LOL! You idiots!' he laughed loudly. Aqua stopped to Aries' surprise. 

'Huh?' Leo said, scratching her head.

Then Aquarius piffed a ball at the man. It him on the leg but as it was from a distance it didn't hit with a lot of force but the man bellowed in pain.

'Take that you prick!' Aquarius screamed as she continued throwing the balls as Virgo, Cancer, Sagittarius and Leo dragged her out the place. Aries laughed at the man in pain now but too had to be dragged away by Gemini and Capricorn. They were worried because she was laughing particularly..... insanely.

Taurus, Scorpio, Pisces and Libra watched in amusement.

--------------------

I sort of made up the ruled of lawn bowls and it's not very good but yeah whatever. I put way too much Aqua in because at first she hadn't appeared at all so I tried putting her in more.. but yeah anyways.