One shot - Aquarius (f) x Scorpio (m): Part 2

Requested by moonlightprism

--------------------------------

'Libra's told me a lot of things about you,' Scorpio started, looking me up and down. 

'Good things I suppose,' I tried to make a witty remark but I came off as boastful and arrogant. Okay, hopefully I'll never have to interact with Scorpio again.

'That's right. She also told me about the time you tried to ask out that Leon guy. Or was it Leo?' Scorpio chuckled, waiting for a reaction.

My initial reaction was to stand up in fury and stomp to Libra.

'YOUSAIDYOU'DNEVERTELLANYONEABOUTTHATINCIDENT!' I roared, clenching my fists. Libra looked at me slightly guiltily but she put her hands on my shoulders to try and calm me.

'Oh no it's fine!' Scorpio stood up alarmed. Kinda awkward how he was at least 20 centimetres taller than me and Libra.

'I didn't say it was though,' I seethed, looking at Scorpio. Oh my god how is it possible he's so hot? He's literally going to melt all the ice cream.

'I thought it was funny. You should've seen me ask out my first girl. It was disaster and she turned me down in front of so many people,' Scorpio comforted me.

'I bet you've asked at least 50 other girls by now,' I mumbled under my breath. 

'Funnily enough that's quite true, but I've never met a girl as genuine or beautiful as you.' Scorpio said.

It was ironic how Starstrukk was playing in the background.

You know that type of shìt just don't work on me,

Whistling and trying to flirt with me,

Don't take it personally 'cause we were never in love,

It doesn't really matter who you say you are,

Singing at the window of your car,

Find another girl across the bar 'cause L.O.V.E's not what this was,  

I looked at Libra, and she was giving me an all-knowing smirk. As if.

'I like how you come across as the flirty sort of boy, but one word. Actually two. Not interested.' I said sassily.

He stared at me blankly.

'Okay let me word it differently. Fûck off.'

----------------------------------

There will be a Part 3

Zodiac One Shots and Stories (REQUESTS CLOSED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara