STORY: Signs playing Just Dance (2)

I'm doing another (2) story next!

------------------------

'Guess who bought Just Dance 2017?' Sagittarius and Libra chanted as they walked through the front door.

Virgo looked at them confused. 

'We don't have.. a Wii?' he said looking at them like they were stupid.

'Yeah we do actually. I got one as a present on my birthday remember?' Taurus said.

'And you never told us?' Cancer exclaimed. Taurus shrugged. 

'Well what are we waiting for?' Aquarius whooped as he turned on the Wii, 'Who wants to go first? We have four remotes.'

'ME!' yelled Sagittarius and Libra in unison.

'I volunteer!' Cancer said stepping forward, 'Who's the fourth?'

'How about Taurus because it's her Wii.' Virgo suggested. Taurus groaned.

'What's wrong?' Aquarius asked confused.

'Exercise...' Taurus mumbled. The signs looked at her. How lazy was she?

'Fine!' Taurus said standing up. Sagittarius was already choosing the song. 

'How about Lean On?' Sagittarius asked the others. Cancer and Taurus shrugged but Libra squealed excitedly.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXQ4c6IYiVU

'I'll be the girl with the baggy pants,' Sagittarius said.

'I'm the girl with the skirt!' Libra said quickly so she could be the last girl.

'Well I'll be the guy with the pink pants.' Cancer said leaving Taurus as the hippie looking guy.

The song started and Libra gave one last excited squeal.

Libra and Sagittarius started on the floor. Taurus and Cancer were standing up. They were all silent as they did their best to do the moves, but as the song got more intense and the moves harder, they all started screaming and panicking.

'OMG! I can't even do that move!' Libra yelled. She finally got the move - when they had to start another move. Sagittarius was doing pretty well and so was Taurus, but boy, Cancer was SMASHING! Eventually Cancer won.

'WHAT!' Sagittarius howled - she was a close second. Capricorn snorted loudly and Sagittarius glared at her. Gemini raised his eyebrow.

'Let's do another song!' Taurus said interrupting the little glare off Sagittarius and Capricorn were having.

They chose Sorry by Justin Bieber.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb10K7afRNY (BTW these aren't my videos! All credit to original owners)

'Whew. This. Is. TIRING!' Taurus said as she danced intensely. Cancer did them without a sweat. Sagittarius was trying to beat Cancer again. Libra was just focussing on getting the moves right and also the commentator, saying which moves were the hardest and which ones she just couldn't get.

Again, Cancer won and everyone applauded him and his gloriousness. He took a bow. 

'Thankyou thankyou!' 

'Let's have a break!' Sagittarius and Taurus decided, Taurus who was actually tired and Sagittarius because she wanted to see who else would win.

'I'll go!' Leo said proudly, 'with Cap!' 

He pulled Capricorn with him.

'HEY!' Capricorn glared at Leo who flinched a little but recovered with a wide smile. Sagittarius was silently seething. Leo was hers!