One shot - Libra (f) x Aquarius (m): Part 1

Aquarius:

I don't think I have done a one shot where Libra is a female so here goes nothing

---------------------

2 YEARS AGO

Libra POV:

Me and Aquarius had arrived at Gemini's party quite late and it was in full swing when we walked through the door.

'Hey guys! Are you together now?' Gemini asked, a shít eating grin on her face.

'Yeah,' I smiled and Aquarius put his arm around my waist. 

We went into the house and sure enough the place already reeked of alcohol.

'Babe I'm just going to get us some drinks kay?' Aquarius said and waited for me to nod back in reply.

'Sure. Don't get too much for me thanks I'd rather not have a hangover.' I said. He was so helpful and kind! I though dreamily. How did I ever manage to get with him?

I must've been waiting or at least 30 minutes before Aquarius came back.

'What took so long?' I asked curiously. Aquarius simply shrugged as he handed over a cup half filled with beer.

Aquarius drank his cup in one go.

'I'm going to get more.' he said before heading back into the crowd. Okay..

I checked my Instagram, and was on it for so long that I didn't realise Aquarius hadn't come back. Where was he? Something seemed really fishy. 

I went into the kitchen. There was a pile of puke on the floor but no Aqua. I went into the bathrooms. No Aqua still. I checked the dance floor again. Nope, just drunk people dancing badly. I checked all of the bedrooms. In the second bedroom Aqua was there. 

Kissing another girl. Who was topless. I took off my shoe and threw it Aqua's head.

On impact he turned around quickly before seeing who it was.

'Libra?' he asked, picking up my shoe. The girl covered her breasts with her arms but there wasn't much to cover up anyway.

'D*CKHEAD!' I screamed at him. 

'Please! I was drunk. I didn't realise I was doing wrong until I saw you and remembered you!' he protested weakly.

I grabbed my shoe back and ran out the door. No tears fell. I'd wasted them on every other boy I've fallen for and been crushed by.

Taking off my shoes, I started running home when Aqua came out too after pulling on his shirt.

'LIBRA! It was a MISTAKE!' Aqua yelled but I pretended I couldn't hear him and kept running. Why today? When I was so happy? I wish I'd never bothered looking for Aqua and had just had fun. 

But then the truth would've eventually come out I thought.

I ran a few blocks before getting to my friend Cancer's house. She wasn't much of a party person so had stayed home. Her parents luckily work late so I could come in. 

I knocked on the door. My feet were burning and I'm pretty sure it would be a little bloody.

'Hello?' Cancer timidly asked when she opened the door crack, 'Oh Libra!'

I smiled weakly.

'Hey Cancer? Can I stay over tonight?' I asked. Cancer sensed something was clearly wrong and let me in.

'Oh my god what happened to your feet?' she shrieked in horror, jumping up and down and pointing at my feet.

'I ran from Gemini's house.' I admitted.

'That won't do! Come into the bathroom now!' Cancer said hurrying me into the bathroom.

---------------------

There's a Part 2 not out yet though :(