STORY: Graduation! (1)

Aries ^

------------------------------

It was the last week of school, and nearly everyone had at least one final exam left.

Cancer had an exam tomorrow night, but Sagittarius, who had none that week, had turned up the music REALLY loud in his room.

Sagittarius, Gemini and Aquarius were the only ones who had no more exams, except Gemini and Aquarius were sleeping because they'd been pulling all-nighters to study for their exams.

'Who the heck has their music up so loud?!' yelled Taurus.

'Don't worry! I'll tell them to turn it down!' Cancer said sweetly, but there was a stormy rage building up inside of her. She slowly walked out her room, and walked to Sagittarius' door. 

She then kicked his door open, slamming it against the wall. The thud echoed through the house, and Sagittarius, who was on his laptop on his bed, turned his head around to look at Cancer.

'What's up Cancer?' Sagittarius said obliviously, not realising Cancer was angry. Cancer being angry was a rare occurence, but it was NOT something to ignore.

'DO YOU REALISE NEARLY ALL OF US ARE STUDYING FOR AN EXAM YOU FÙCKING IDIOT?!' Cancer roared.

'Sorry sorry sorry sorry,' Sagittarius apologised, realising that Cancer had cornered him, and he turned down the music until it was mute.

'SORRY DOES NOTHIIIING!' Cancer screamed.

All the other zodiacs except for Aquarius who was a very heavy sleeper, flew to Sagittarius' room.

'Cancer calm down, it's only Sagittarius being his usual annoying self,' Virgo said trying to calm down Cancer but failing. Cancer already had her hands around Sagittarius' throat.

'Aries do something!' Capricorn shouted at Aries.

'Why me? Because I'm his girlfriend? Well I like what I'm seeing. Sagittarius was being sooo annoying!' Aries said, crossing her arms.

Virgo, Scorpio, Gemini, Capricorn and Leo were trying to hold back Cancer. Libra and Taurus were staring at the scene next to Aries. 

Pisces was going through Sagittarius' closet because Sagittarius had borrowed one of Pisces' hoodies and never given it back.

'Stop,' spluttered out Sagittarius. He looked at Cancer with begging eyes, and finally she went back to her senses.

'Oh my god I'm so sorry Sagittarius! It's just that you were playing music really loudly!' Cancer said apologising, getting off Sagittarius.

'No problem,' Sagittarius said weakly, feeling his throat. 

~~~

The next morning, Cancer, Taurus, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Pisces, Capricorn and Scorpio were all in an exam.

'I did this last night!' muttered Taurus, rubbing his head.

Libra had literally fallen asleep because the night before he'd stayed up all night trying to study but procrastinating. 

Capricorn was whizzing through the exam, and Pisces was staring at him jealously.

'How the hell does he do it?' Pisces said, shaking his head, turning back to his exam paper sadly.

Cancer was slowly making her way through the paper, and Leo was trying to get Virgo's attention.

'What did you get for question 5?' Leo whispered to Virgo quickly.

'Huh?' Virgo looked up.

'Question 5?' Leo said hopefully. Virgo didn't really approve of cheating, but Leo was a friend.