One shot - Sagittarius (f) x Scorpio (m): Part 1

Scorpio:

It was a chilly, rainy day and I was NOT happy about it

It was a chilly, rainy day and I was NOT happy about it. I was wearing a white, long sleeve blouse and some black pants and heeled boots. 

I've never been so embarrassed, everyone was looking at me strangely because my white shirt was now practically see through because of the rain. You could see my bright red bra underneath for god's sake!

Grumbling as I hurried to my bus stop, a car suddenly honked at me, and I turned around, glaring at the rude driver.

They slowed down next to me but I continued walking.

'Sagittarius!' a male voice called out to me. How did they know my name?

'How do you know my name?' I yelled at them, voicing my thoughts.

'Don't you remember me? Scorpio from school?' 

Oh my god? The really hot guy two years above me. The total player?

'Um yeah. So?' I smiled awkwardly, trying to cover up my chest with my bag.

'Do you need a ride?' he suggested. I thought for a moment.

'How do I know you're not a rapist?' I challenged him, still trying to cover up my chest.

'Oh puh-lease. I know what you're trying to do so you might as well get in so nobody else looks at you weirdly for walking around in a bra.' he laughed. 

Grudgingly, I got into the passenger seat, and miserably tried to cover up my chest.

'You know I'm not a pervert?' Scorpio said as he drove, 'everyone can still see your bra.'

I blushed. Yeah, totally not a pervert.

'Just drive,' I punched him on the arm. I'd already told him my address but I feel like he was driving really slow just to annoy me.

'Okay we're here,' Scorpio smiled, and I thanked him, but I realised it wasn't my apartment block.

'What the fúck Scorpio?' I swore as I realised it had to be his apartment block.

'What Sagittarius?' he asked innocently.

'I thought you were WHAT? This counts as kidnapping does it not?' I said frantically as he walked up to the doors of the building.

'No it does not because you came willingly. Unless you don't want to come with me to my apartment, then you can walk home.' he winked at me.

-----------------------------------

I noticed most of my one-shots are in school, so now they're not I guess.