STORY: Signs in France and Germany (2)

The signs got all their luggage and made their way to the front. It was however, extremely cold, and Cap was in a short jumpsuit. She was the only one not wearing pants and she didn't have long sleeves either.

They were forced to wait for a taxi for a long time, not to mention they had to get vans. 

'Aren't you cold?' Aquarius asked Capricorn. She shrugged. She was known for being able to adapt to really hot and cold weather easily.

Sagittarius shivered on the other hand.

'Hello there pretty lady..' a man with a Russian accent walking by winked at Sagittarius.

'Sorry I have a boyfriend,' Sagittarius said, putting her arms around Leo. Virgo looked at them confused.

'You're not Leo's boyfriend?' Virgo asked Sagittarius. Leo too looked at Sagittarius for an explanation.

She sighed. 'I get hit on a lot in public and it gets kinda creepy and annoying,' 

Leo nodded. 'Some girls just throw themselves at me you know. In school and stuff.' he boasted. Pisces rolled her eyes. 'Play-ER!'

Scorpio and Aries sniggered but Gemini looked at Aries and burst out laughing.

'Not like you aren't a f*ckboy Aries!' Gemini laughed and Scorpio laughed harder and fell on to the ground, literally on the rolling on the floor laughing. Taurus looked at them wondering how they were her friends.

'Hey guys there's a van!' Libra yelled, waving for the others to come. She and Cancer had already put their suitcases in the back, 'there's like 7 more seats!'

Taurus, Scorpio, Aries, Gemini, Leo, Sagittarius and Capricorn ran quickly to get in.

'Well we'll see you at the hotel? Call us if you need anything!' yelled Cap as she shut the door.

'Great.' Pisces mumbled.

'We don't have to put up with them all though,' Virgo pointed out smiling at Pisces. She looked up and butterflies flew madly in her stomach.

'Yeah,' she whispered, in awe of Virgo's grey eyes. Virgo too looked into her blue eyes.

'Um guys?' Aqua asked awkwardly from a cab. Virgo and Pisces quickly scampered to the cab and got in telling their destination.

The other group had booked in by the time the other three got there.

'We'll have to sleep in rooms of three,' Scorpio calculated.

Aries nearly at once sidled up to Scorpio to her embarrassment and Leo went with Sagittarius. Gemini shrugged and went with Capricorn and Aqua. Pisces went with Virgo and Taurus. Cancer went with Aries and Scorpio and Libra with Leo and Sagittarius.

Their rooms were all luckily next to each other on the 9th floor. The rooms all looked like this with a double bed and single bed:

 The rooms all looked like this with a double bed and single bed: