One shot - Gemini (f) x Scorpio (m)

Gemini had been dating with Aries for about a month or so but she decided they weren't working out. He always got jealous when she flirted and she got jealous when girls flirted with him.

'Hey Aries, I need to tell you something.' 

Aries frowned.

'Well ok then.' The couple walked out the cafeteria and sat down on a patch of grass.

'Look Aries, I want to break up. We don't make a good couple. We just don't.. click.' Gemini said bluntly.

Aries looked a little sad. 'It's alright. I'm sorry.' and he walked away.

Gemini sat there for ten minutes before a tall boy came from behind.

'What are you doing here by yourself?' the boy asked. Gemini thought his voice was the sexiest thing ever. She turned around and to her surprise she was Scorpio, her nerdy neighbour. Well previously nerdy neighbour.

Last time she's seen him, was in something like Grade 3 and Scorpio was probably the biggest nerd ever, but now this tall, muscly boy stood in front of her.

'Well?'

'Eh.. Um.. Right yeah. I broke up with Aries.' 

'Sorry about that.'

'Oh no, it's alright.' Scorpio sat down next to Gemini and they stared as cars sped by. After another 5 minutes, Scorpio asked,' Why did you break up with him?'

Gemini replied, 'We didn't click.' She looked at Scorpio and saw lust burning in his dark eyes, which were a colour Gemini couldn't explain.

'I never knew you changed so much..' Gemini said sounding a little more apologetic. 'I should've talked to you more. You're my neighbour after all..'

Scorpio shrugged. 'Shall we catch up then?' he suggested flirtatiously.

Gemini smiled. Her stomach was practically wringing itself and she felt her heart racing.

'Sure.'

The two leaned closer until their lips softly touched. Gemini allowed entrance she felt Scorpio's huge arms wrap around her.