One shot - Aquarius (f) x Libra (m)

Requested by moonlightprism

Libra:

Libra was looking out his bedroom window one day, when he noticed a girl walking into the backyard of the house next to his

Since when did a girl live next door? he thought to himself. It was true. He'd never really bothered getting to know his neighbours.

She was quite pretty, with long black hair with brown highlights which glinted gold in the sunlight and ice blue eyes. Dressed in a fluro pink Nike singlet and a pleated tennis skirt, she walked over to pick up a racquet which looked like a tennis one.

Libra watched her curiously as she got out a basket of balls and walked over to the tennis court (Aquarius/Libra are really rich).

She threw up a ball into the air, and with extreme force, she hit it over the net and it hit somewhere on the line.

Impressive, Libra thought, as she continued serving up serves with strength and accuracy.

He'd at first was watching discreetly behind a curtain, but wanted to get a better view so just plain watched her, like a creep he was, through his wide window.

However, suddenly she turned around and looked straight at him, and smiled invitingly.

Libra's cheeks were tinged a light shade of pink which showed up well on his pale skin, as the girl beckoned him to come over.

He just simply opened his window as he couldn't tell what she was mouthing.

'What?!' he yelled out through his window, so she could hear him.

'Do you want to come practise with me?' she yelled back. Aquarius thought he might as well play some tennis which he hadn't in about a year, but his hand to eye coordination was good.

'Yeah sure! Lemme get changed first!' he shut his window and quickly got changed, before sprinting out his house and walking up to her equally grand house.

He was a bit nervous as he used the brass lion knocker to knock on the door. 

Within a few seconds, the girl greeted him. She was about the same height as him at 1.85 metres, and she gave another kind smile.

'Do you want to play tennis with me?' she asked formally this time.

'Um sure,' Libra smiled awkwardly and she only smiled broadly as she lead him through her house and out again to the tennis court.

'I, um, didn't bring a racquet.' Libra suddenly realised and felt stupid.

'Don't worry. I have tons of spares in my room.' the girl went up the marble staircase, and quickly came back with a green tennis racquet, which was still in its plastic covering.

She ripped it off, before giving it to Libra.

'So what's your name?' she asked Libra as they walked back to the tennis court, Libra nearly tripping over a tennis ball making the girl giggle.

'Libra. What's yours?'

'Aquarius. But I prefer being called Aqua if that's okay.'

We played some tennis, (Aqua was obviously way better), and I got hit in the nuts with one of her serves unfortunately.

I must've spent like 5 hours there, but it was really fun, and I now have a tiny crush on her. I mean it's nothing. Okay I actually really like her but she doesn't reciprocate feelings. We were randomly talking about stuff, when Aquarius suddenly asked me a REALLY random question.

'Do you have a girlfriend?'

'Uh, no.' I blushed. Why did she want to know anyway? 

'Do you?A boyfriend I mean. Well unless you're lesbian I'm not judging' I asked, totally making a fool of myself despite us talking for like 5 hours already.

'No,' Aquarius blushed for the first time that day. She still looked cute though.

'Do you want to get some smoothies tomorrow? There's a really good store two blocks away,' I said, without thinking. Please don't reject me.

'Sure!' Aquarius beamed, her pearly white teeth showing. I grinned. Okay not rejected! I actually have a date with AQUA tomorrow. Oh gee. I hope I don't do anything dumb tomorrow. Suddenly a ball came flying into my nuts.

I doubled over, groaning in pain.

'Sorry Libra! I thought you were focusing!' Aquarius apologised. I cringed.

'It's alright. But I might take back that offer tomorrow,' I chuckled.

'What no!' Aquarius' eyes bulged. Good. She wanted to go as much as me.

'Lol kidding,' I smiled, despite the my balls still hurting from the tennis ball.

-------------------------

Okay, this is probably very unlikely to happen, like who would just invite someone to go play tennis with them? I might if he was really cute but probably not. 

But that doesn't matter because yeah idk. I'm also getting braces tomorrow and I'm really worried :( I'm going to have them for like 2 years or something urgh and then a plate for like 2/3 years AFTER that. Help meeeee