STORY: Road Trip - Part 2 (1)

The signs were looking for a nice restaurant to eat lunch at but they were all arguing about what they should have.

'Can't we just have McDonald's?' asked Aries impatiently.

'Eww no!' Aquarius scrunched her nose. She liked her good food.

'I don't care WHAT we have just gimme food!' Taurus groaned, grabbing his rumbling stomach. 

Virgo rubbed her temples. 'Jeesus..'

'Let's have Chinese!' Capricorn yelled above all the voices.

'Yeah!' chanted Cancer, Aquarius, Leo, Sagittarius and Libra. 

'Well that's decided then,' Taurus said, walking to the nearest Chinese shop.

After dinner, Aries, Sagittarius, Libra, Aquarius, and Leo insisted on going to a nightclub despite Cancer and Virgo's protests.

'It'll be fun!' Aquarius assured Cancer.

'But we aren't wearing any night club worthy clothes!' Virgo said, looking at her sweater and jeans.

'Yeah I'm wearing overalls!' Cancer said. 

'Fine let's go back to the hotel, get changed then go. Nothing else.' Scorpio said.

All the signs walked the short distance back to their fancy hotel and went in their rooms.

'Don't look!' Cancer yelled at Scorpio and Libra who were both smirking at the shorter female.

'Sure,' smiled Libra innocently, or at least what he thought was innocent.

'Or I'll just go into the bathroom,' threatened Cancer.

'Whatever,' Scorpio said rolling his eyes, taking off his shirt and facing a corner.

'And you Libra!' Cancer said, glaring at Libra.

'Alright, alright!' Libra protested, as he too took off his shirt and turned to his corner. Cancer sighed in relief, and took off her overalls and tight white tee. She then slipped on a short navy dress with spaghetti straps and that ended about half-way on her thigh and then put on some matching wedges.

'Nice,' Libra said, his eyes nearly popping out when he saw Cancer. Cancer barely ever wore anything fancy and when she did she looked amazing.

Scorpio and Libra were both wearing collared shirts and some jeans. 

'I never knew even wore dresses,' Scorpio laughed when he saw Cancer who blushed at the compliment.

~~~

'Let me use the mirror!' Aries roared at Leo.

'JUST A SEC!' Leo roared back even louder (she's the lion after all). 

'Can you guys cool it?' Gemini sighed, who was zipping up her strapless pink dress. It was certainly very eye-catching as it was a hot pink colour.

Leo was wearing a black skirt and a red tube top with red heels. Aries was wearing a short red dress which made sure to show off her curves.

'HELLOOO?!' Capricorn yelled, knocking madly on their door.

'LET US IN!' shrieked Pisces. Capricorn and Pisces suddenly screamed in unison.

'Coming coming!' Gemini said in panic. What if they were being mugged?

She opened the door, to find Taurus wrestling Capricorn and Pisces.

'WHERE'S MY COOKIES?! YOU HID THEM!' Taurus was trying to get a word out of the pair who were giggling and were having trouble breathing.

'What the hell?' Gemini said.