STORY: Signs at Waterpark - Part 1 (2)

The swimsuits/bikinis below:

Pisces had decided to be nice and buy tickets to a waterpark about 40minutes - 1 hour away from their huge mansion

Pisces had decided to be nice and buy tickets to a waterpark about 40minutes - 1 hour away from their huge mansion. The signs changed into their bathers, put clothes on over and packed towels, food, sunscreen and everything else.

It was 7:30 am in the morning as Virgo had insisted they get there early, which all the signs had at first opposed, but then Virgo said they'd be barely any lines so they'd be able to ride practically any slide they wanted before about 10am when the lines really started to grow.

'What will the car arrangements be?' asked Scorpio.

All the signs realised they hadn't prepared this at all.

'Well we know we'll be going in Libra's, Leo's and Scorpio's cars, but we'll just choose which people go in which car.'

'Who wants to drive with me?' Libra butt in, dangling her BMW car keys loudly.

'ME!' Taurus yelled - the food had been packed into Libra's car.

'I'll go with Pisces,' Gemini winked. Pisces shrugged but you could see that her cheeks were a bit pink.

'So who wants to go with me?' Leo asked. Sagittarius, who currently had a crush on him, practically sprinted to his red sportscar. 

'I'll go as well,' Aries said, afterall he and Leo were best mates. All the signs stared at them (except everyone in Libra's car who were patiently waiting in her car).

'That's not going to be safe with you three in there,' Virgo shook his head, 'We need someone reliable and will phone batter. How about Cap?' 

Capricorn looked at him and frowned.

'Why not you?' she asked hesitantly. She knew the three were not trustworthy but she didn't want to, well, sacrifice herself to be in a car with the fire signs for at least an hour considering it was peak hour and they had to hit the highway.

Virgo gave a look like, just do it.

Capricorn sighed. 'Fine.. I'll do it.'

Leo grinned at her. 'Couldn't help yourself huh?' he said. Capricorn looked at him confused.

'What do you mean?'

'You just have to be near me all the time don't you?' he smirked.

Capricorn glared at him. 'I didn't want to be with any of you. Especially you Leo and your pompous a**.'

Aries, although Leo's best friend, said, 'Buuuuurn!' But Capricorn just glared at him too and stomped to the passenger seat and sat down.

Sagittarius sidled up to Leo.

'She needs to take the stick out of her a** doesn't she?' she said. Leo just shrugged.

'Capricorn's capricorn.' But he made it, his little mission, to loosen up Capricorn a bit.