STORY: Signs at the Beach (1)

I got this idea from another book, but anyways so..

I'm doing Zodiac Stories, but because people want different genders, etc., I'm going to do two different series , 1 with some as male and female and 2, the genders switched around. That probably doesn't make any sense.

If the story has a 1 next to it, the genders are:

Female:

Aries, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Aquarius

Male:

Sagittarius, Capricorn, Pisces, Libra, Taurus, Scorpio

~~~~

If the story has a 2 next to it, the genders are:

Female:

Sagittarius, Capricorn, Pisces, Libra, Taurus, Scorpio

Male:

 Aries, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Aquarius  

So, if you were a female Capricorn, you'd preferably read the 2 stories, cause those are the ones with a female Capricorn. If you were a male Taurus, you'd preferably read the 1 stories.

I might also do stories where I just jumble up the genders. One shots are completely different to the stories so don't get confused with ships.

~~~~

FOR THIS CHAPTER:

-------------------------

'Aaah,' Leo sighed as she lay on her towel, sunbathing. Her back was shiny with sunscreen and next to her was Gemini.

'Just imagine our tans!' Gemini said excitedly.

'HAHA!' Sagittarius yelled, pouring water on to their backs and towels. Aries cackled evilly as she poured burning sand onto their wet backs and towels.

'What are your problems!' Gemini screamed as Saggi and Aries ran away. Capricorn was walking past to the water and he just simply shrugged, 'you should've seen it coming anyway.'

Grudgingly, Gemini and Leo agreed with Cap, but they needed revenge on Sagittarius and Aries.

Aquarius and Cancer were making a sandcastle. It was pretty impressive until Pisces, Libra, Taurus and Scorpio's volleyball came bouncing past and onto their castle. 'Oops!' Scorpio chuckled as he picked up the ball and went back to the pack.

'Are you f*cking kidding me?' Aquarius screamed as she chucked sand at them.

Cancer just stared aghast at their ruins. 'They did not..' she said bitterly, grabbing a clump of sand and squishing it into a ball with water from the moar.