One shot - Aries (f) x Pisces (m)

Sorry if Leo's a butthole

-------------------------------

Pisces POV:

Dang, that girl Aries is the prettiest girl I've ever seen. She wasn't the stereotypical blonde, blue eyed chick, she had fiery red hair which I wanted to kiss. She could be quite loud sometimes and demanding, but I knew she was a really nice girl underneath. However she was currently dating Leo, the school's player who had a rather rough history. He practically cheated on every girl he dated except no one really cared because he was the hottest boy in the school.

One day, I was walking through the school hallway. Ya know, the usual, when I saw Leo snogging some blonde chick (I think she's the head cheerleader or something). That was definitely NOT Aries. 

Suddenly Aries ran around the corner, her beautiful red hair flowing behind. Anyways, when she saw Leo her eyes widened.

'You b*tch!' she screamed and she wrenched them apart. The girl looked smugly at Aries and Leo looked like he couldn't give a f*ck. 

'What? Got a problem? I'm only kissing my girlfriend!' Leo sneered, 'Like you could even get a boyfriend Aries! You're just jealous!'

'Go and stuff yourself!' the blonde girl chimed in, in a bitchy voice. Not good at all. I could practically see Aries' eyes turning red and steam puffing out her ears.

'I think you'd just better go now before I do something!' she said, shaking. I could tell she was struggling to keep her anger under control. By now, all these students had gathered around and I think one person was even filming on their phone.

'This is gonna be gooood!' they yelled.

'Why? You think you can take me?' Leo's whore smirked, hands on her hips.

'B*TCH!' Aries roared and she jumped on the girl, her hands around her neck.

'What the f*ck's your problem Aries?' Leo swore and he tried to grab Aries off his girlfriend, failing miserably when Aries turned around (on the floor still) and bit his hand, hard.

The blonde girl was turning blue. Oh no! I certainly didn't like her, but I couldn't let her die! What were all the other students doing. Some had crept off, not wanting to get in trouble, the remaining watching.

I ran to Aries. 

'Aries! You're going to kill her. Please, I don't want you to get in trouble!' I said pleadingly, trying to grab Aries off her victim who was now spluttering and writhing around.

Leo glared at me. 

'What are you trying to do? Get with Aries?' he asked as we tried to pull off Aries. I glared back. I was HELPING him!

'Fine!' Aries sighed as she slumped onto the floor. Leo and the blonde girl quickly ran away, hoping that Aries wouldn't follow them but Aries was in no mood to do so.

'I'm sorry about Leo,' I said sincerely, knowing if I asked her if she was alright (a really dumb question) she'd bite my head off.

Suddenly, Aries started sobbing. Yes, THE Aries. The strong and independent girl everyone knew as a firecracker who never was weak or a coward.

I sat down next to her. The bell had rung and all the other students had scarpered off to class now, not wanting to be strangled after she'd let go of the chick's neck.

'You must think I'm pathetic, crying over some stupid boy,' Aries sobbed into my shoulder. Wow, I never knew she would even want to be in my presence.

'No, even the strongest can stay strong all the time. They need to let out all their emotions some time,' I said soothingly.

Aries looked up and smiled at me, her tears shining over her faint freckles. 'You think so?'

I nodded and leaned in so I could see the flecks of green in Aries' bright blue eyes. She leaned in too and stared into my hazel eyes, then as you could guess, we kissed.

It felt like fireworks had exploded in the background, even though we were just sitting on a hallway in a school. We drew apart and Aries blushed. Not like I could say anything, I probably looked like a tomato by now.

'STUDENTS! Get to class NOW!' a loud voice suddenly barked. Thanks for ruining the moment!