One shot - Libra (f) x Aquarius (m): Part 3

Libra was confused. She wanted to forgive Aquarius because he actually went through with it (she checked and there was in fact chocolate) but the stubborn side of her said she shouldn't.

'So do you forgive him?' Cancer asked Libra.

'I'm not sure.. it still hurts to know I wasn't good enough for him.' Libra said, 'but Aquarius does seem a bit sorry now.'

'Libra I am really sorry, it's been two years but I've finally decided you need a proper apology,' Aquarius came from behind and Cancer squealed, but then she quietly walked away leaving me with Aquarius.

This is awkward.

'Uh..' I said, not sure of what to say.

'Movie after school, I'll meet at your locker and I promise to make it up to you,' Aquarius stuffed his hands in his pockets before walking away.

'I'm coming and making sure nothing wrong happens!' Cancer popped her head out from around the corner.

'Wait what? What do you mean?' I asked.

'I'll just sit at the back in a trench coat, a beanie and sunglasses so he won't recognise me and I can keep a look out for you,' Cancer said brightly.

'I mean I guess but you really don't have to bother you know,' Libra laughed. 

TIME SKIP

'Hey Libby!' Aquarius was already waiting at Libra's locker.

'You can't call me that,' Libra crossed her arms.

'Sorry. Libra.' Aquarius raised his hands innocently.

'Better. So how are we going there?' Libra asked Aquarius.

'I'm driving obviously. And here's your ticket by the way,' Aquarius gave a movie ticket to Libra.

'When did you get so organised?' Libra asked, very surprised.

'I've changed a lot,' Aquarius said seriously, and Libra couldn't stop the wild thoughts.

Maybe he really has changed. 

But how do you know? 

I don't know, but he seems genuine. 

What if he just wants to use you?

Shut up.

Libra was arguing with herself again and she hit herself on the head. Aqua looked at her strangely.

After they'd arrived, Libra and Aquarius walked into the movie theatre.

'Can I get popcorn and Coke?' Libra asked Aquarius.

'Sure why not,' Aquarius agreed and they paid for two tubs of popcorn and two cans of Coke.

The movie they watched was a comedy, but it was also insanely sad. There was a lot of dark humour, which Libra didn't mind but she knew Aquarius loved.

When the main character's best friend was diagnosed with cancer and there was a lot of crying, Libra found herself gripping Aquarius' hand.

'I swear if he dies..' Libra grumbled. She wasn't in the mood to cry.

'Don't worry, you can lean on my shoulder if you want,' Aquarius whispered to her and Libra smiled.

'Psst..' a voice came from behind her. Aquarius didn't seem to notice, but she knew it was Cancer.

'Oh my fùcking lord,' Libra whispered under her breath. Cancer was actually serious about the whole trench coat with sunglasses.

Libra turned back around, and she caught Aquarius stealing some of her popcorn.

'Hey!' Libra said annoyed, and she threw some of her popcorn at him.

'Don't waste the popcorn Libby!' Aquarius scolded Libra, and she didn't even stop him as they started chucking handfuls of popcorn at each other.

After they'd run out of popcorn, it turns out the best friend did die (the main character's girlfriend had died at the start of the movie in a car crash), and Aquarius let Libra sob into his shoulder. He also let one or two tears fall down his cheek.

'Can I call you Libby now?' Aquarius said softly to Libra, who'd stopped crying.

'I guess,' she said hesitantly, 'but if you do anything bad again I'll sell your organs on the black market.'

-----------------------------------------

I know it wasn't that good but at least they made up :)