One shot - Virgo (f) x Taurus (m): Part 2

Requested by HashTagGamerTag

-------------------------

I looked horrified at the mirror. Pisces had put on thick black eyeliner with a bit of white in the inner corners, filled in my eyebrows, put bronzer and a touch of blush before slopping on some pink lip gloss.

'This doesn't look like me at all!' I exclaimed. I didn't want to touch my face or even blink because I was scared of smudging my make-up or something.

'You can blink silly!' giggled Pisces, who was dressed in a pink frock.

'So can you just wear jeans or something?' I asked, hoping that Pisces would let me.

'Nope! I've got a yellow skirt and white top for you to wear. Here!' Pisces handed me the clothes, and she looked away as I took off my comfy leggings and sweater.

'Here goes nothing,' I sighed as I let Pisces look at me. She squealed for the 50th time that day.

TIME SKIP~~

'Hey Virgo!' Taurus came sliding out of nowhere right in front of me and Pisces. She giggled and looked at me expectantly.

'Hi Taurus,' I smiled, cringing a little as a random boy checked out Pisces' ass, who was oblivious as usual.

'So you came? Was it because I asked you to come?' Taurus winked. I looked at Pisces, unsure of what to say.

She nodded slightly.

'Yeah! You said that so I decided to come.' I said cheerfully (unlike me and more like Pisces).

'Hey Taurus,' Capricorn came out of nowhere, and he smiled at Pisces. He was Pisces' crush and she blushed profusely, but thankfully the dim lighting didn't show it as much.

'Hey Capricorn,' Taurus nodded. Capricorn and Pisces started chatting and Taurus led me to the kitchen.

'So did you really come because I asked?' Taurus 

'Maybe,' I shrugged.

'That's cool of you. I need to tell you something by the way.' Taurus said casually. Was he going to tell me about his crush that he apparently had on me? I felt my stomach churn nervously.

'Y - yeah?' I asked. WHY WAS I SO NERVOUS. He's the one who's telling me whatever it was!

'I'll admit I've had a little crush on you,' he leaned closer and looked away in embarrassment.

'Hehe. Pisces already told me,' I grinned.

'Really? Well you haven't rejected me have you?'

'Nope,' I said, and making a bold move, I leaned in and pecked him on the lips. He turned red suddenly and grinned stupidly.

'That wasn't a proper kiss!' Taurus protested, before bringing me in and we kissed properly this time.

--------------------------

I'm so sorry about making all the chapters really short, but school's going to start in about a week and I also have to do these extra tuition lessons and I have to study for my piano theory test which I'm so bad at! 😓😓😓😓

So much work! But I'll still try to update :)

(Unedited as usual)