One shot - Leo (f) x Taurus (m)

'Hash tag hottie alert!' Leo said excitedly to her friend, Aquarius. They were at the beach, and they (or at least Leo) were looking out for cute guys.

The boy who Leo was staring at, turned his head, and smirked at Leo. Then he posed like a diva, and blew a kiss to her.

Leo felt a bit embarrassed, but blew back a kiss, and made a heart with her hands.

The boy pretended to be shy, and covered his face, smiling and acting bashful. Leo, feeling brave, walked up to him.

'No need to be shy, why are you hiding such beauty?' Leo said smiling, 'I'm Leo by the way.' She gave a nod, acting macho and crossing her arms.

'I'm Taurus,' the stranger said in a high, girly voice.

'Wanna, ehehe, go out to dinner some time, hot stuff?' Leo said.

'Why not,' Taurus said, keeping up the act. Leo and Taurus finally just both ended up laughing.

'But seriously, you're a hottie,' Leo said finally, 'like damn.'

Taurus had never met such a straight forward girl like Leo. It found it endearing and wanted to know more about her.

'Oh my gawd, stahp it,' Taurus said, but then he leaned forward and gave her a peck on the cheek.

Leo turned red, her cheeks as red as a fire truck.

'Uh.. buu.. uhhhhh..' Leo found she couldn't talk.

'Come on let's go,' Taurus laughed, 'I'm hungry.'

---------------------------------------

Short, but hey, could be worse. Wrote this in literally like 5 minutes though.