New gem. Angela's POV

Começar do início

6.7 feet tall.. I can't tell so i guess.

They had a striking resemblance to the siblings yet they were like the stronger versions of them

"Now that see us and got to truly meet us, it's time for the reason we sent you here to see us."

Immortalkyodai walked to me with a smiled she held out her hand

"May i see your crystal?" She asked

I nodded and took it off and put it in my hands

She bent down a little and lighly grabbed my crystal gem

"This one is tampered, infected, it's made to make you mean, evil, and destroy everything. It was forcefully put on you from the beginning to be that way, but it was up to you to let it control you or over come it's power. But I'm happy to say that this isn't the real crystal that God made for you, the one he made is about to be given to you! But you have to let go of this yes it will hurt but it will get worse if you keep focusing on it. The power that you hold will no longer be there but God will give you better powers that only you can bare!" Homelessgoomba said as he looked at the crystal then looked at me.

"Why would i want a crystal that doesn't belong to me?! Yes i'll let it God for the on God has for me!" I replied happily.

Immortalkyodai smiled brightly and threw the crystal it evaporated in the air.

Suddenly a terrible headache came over me then soon left

a bright light bloomed and somethings formed around my neck.

A crystal of gold that was solid yet clear like a brand new gem had appeared

It was gorgeous full with a power of light

Oh Lord Jesus show me how to use this right

"It's gold! Just like your heart, remember God is always pleased with you but now sadly we part. Bethanyfrye said.

"Wait i just noticed something..." Homelessgoomba said

"What is it? Is it a weird thing?" Venturian asked looking kinda concerned... Kinda annoyed.

"Yeah why are we rhyming?!!" He replied. As the room went silent for a bit and there were exchanged of weird and silly faces.

I started to laugh a bit cause i too am now realizing it. I did it again! XD aw man!

"Yeah why are we?!" Immortalkyodai asked.

"That's kinda weird! Anyways we got to go!" Venturian said laughing.

"You will now be sent back!" Immortalkyodai said.

"Ok! Wait what do i do about Isaac?!" I asked.

"Don't worry we're on it! By the time you wake up he'll be back to his old self maybe even better!" Homelessgoomba winked.

"Ok good! Why does my head still hurt?" She asked

"Ummm well Isaac will tell you! See you later!" Homelessgoomba said.

In that moment everything began to go up except me.

I started to go back to my body immediately feeling extremely pain.....wait it suddenly it's not so bad... There was a loud sound like a alarm that was going off in the background.

I open my eyes slowly and see kiss looking at me in tears.

"K...isss?" I said slowly.

"A-Angela!!!! Y-your Y-ou're ok!!!!!" She hugged me tight.

"Angela! You're alive!!!" Yelled those two boys that were with me before i blacked out.

"Yeah I'm fine! Where's izzy?!" I asked. Looking around while sitting up.

"He's been gone for awhile! Just let him go.. I don't want you to get hurt again!" Kiss replied hugging me.

"It's fine kiss! They said he should be back to normal when i wake up so i have to find him!" I said.

"Well you don't have to now cause i think he found you...." Tristan said.

"Angela?!" Isaac yelled from the distance. He had tears in his eyes, his amazing brown eyes. He was still wearing a cow boy outfit with a bit of a edgy style like before but i knew by his eyes that he was back.

"IZZY?!!!" I screamed as i ran to him.

He ran to me as well and hugged me tight when we finally met. "You're ok! I thought you were dead!" He cried as he kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry!"

I pat his back and Hug him tightly. 9 months, 9 months without him! Now finally he's here! Finally he's here! Really here! Praise God!

"I forgive you babe! I'm just glad to see you!"

"I was sure a jerk! I was only focusing on my self and not you! I'm sorry i hurt you! I'm thank God that you're alive!" He said as he kept pecking my cheek.

I smiled as i held onto him.

"Isaac, I'm glad Angela is ok but this base is sinking and we need to find everyone else before this place goes under!" Jordan said.

Jordan stood a few feet away from us with Bethany, Cierra and luna. Wait luna?!

I looked at luna and more tears flow down my face "Luna! You're ok!" She walked over to me and hugged me.

"You're ok as well! I thought you died!" She said. I haven't seen her in a most a year! Wow... It's almost been a year since we see her.

"Wow you've gotten tall! How have you been?" I asked

"Great! But we can't talk now cause this place is going under! Come one we need all the help we can get to find everyone!" Luna said.

"Ok i'll do what i can!"

Isaac smiled and grabbed my hand as we begin to walk out of the room.

"Hey.. Ang... Can we help?" Skyler asked

I looked at him and node "Of course you can!" I replied. Skyler and tristan smiled back and ran to us. We began to walk out of the room into the hall.

"Hey Ang... Did something happen to you're gem?" Isaac ask.

"Oh yeah let me tell you about it!" I replied....

(Yay new chapter! I had terrible writers block then suddenly boooom yay sorry if it's kinda rushed! I'm really busy so i had to finish it before i had to go. I hope you enjoyed it!)