"I want you to look after Luke while I'm at my meeting, don't let anyone near him, he's gonna stay in my room at all times." Reece said before dipping down and kissing Luke's neck, "see you soon love."

Reece was then put the door, leaving Luke a little breathless as he realised he was lacking in safety in the house. Luke looked away from the front door and to Michael who had red glaring eyes. Luke swiftly walked up the stairs to Reece's room. He settled under the sheets and pulled them up close to his neck, intently watching the television.

When the door opened and Michael entered, Luke felt uneasy. He kept his eyes on the TV as Michael sat at the seats in front of the window.

Luke licked his lips and hesitated for a few minutes until he looked at Michael who stared out of the window, "'m sorry about your girlfriend." Luke said softly, he wished Stephanie hadn't had died.

Michael scoffed, looking over at Luke, who looked tiny in the big red bed. "I loved her and just because you wanted to do a stupid school paper, Reece fucking killed her." Michael shook his head and glanced to the TV, then back to Luke.

"I was just curious about the killings, it's not my fault—"

"What if I killed you?" Michael said making Luke lean back and pull the covers closer. "Would Reece know what it feels like then?"

Luke shook his head, "Reece doesn't love me."

Michael then stood up and walked across the room to a set of shelves by the door, picking up a frame. He showed it to Luke, the blond seeing it was a drawing of Elizabeth. "No, but he loves her." Michael smirked, "he always will, just remember that little Lukey, you're always gonna be second best."

Luke without hesitation replied, "I'm okay with that."

Michael put the picture frame down again, before approaching the end of the bed. He stared at Luke as he started to crawl up it, his eyes red as he grinned at Luke. "Are you sure about that Luke?" Once he was with in touching distance he stopped his movements before jutting forward and nipping at Luke's jaw.

The blond gasped and covered the mark.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he moaned her name while he fucked you." Michael continued.

Luke closed his eyes and leaned away from the vampire, "stop it." Luke muttered, "only Reece can bite me."

Michael then gripped Luke's wrists and pulling him closer, "He doesn't care." Michael spat, tilting his head, "he went on a rampage when Elizabeth died, do you think he'd do the same for you? Would he kill hundreds for you?"

Luke opened his eyes and stared in to Michaels red eyes, before he whispered slowly, "he killed your girl for me."

Michael snapped and rushed forward, digging his teeth in to Luke's jugular. Luke screamed it in agony, before a frenzy occurred with people rushing in to the room and ripping Michael away.

Luke's memory of the event were hazy, with hearing flashes of people calling his name and the copper scent of blood.

Luke had fallen unconscious from the amount of blood loss, when he awoke he was in a hospital room. The first thing he saw was a sleeping Ashton curled up in a hospital chair.

Luke glanced down and saw the wires going from his arms and up to a bag of blood. Luke let out a yawn before turning his head to the left, seeing Reece smiling softly at him, an open book on his lap. "Hey you." Reece said.

"Hey." Luke croaked, before gulping and smiling softly. Luke reached his hand out to Reece, the elder man taking it and entwining their fingers. "Michael—"

"I know what he did," Reece said, "he's being punished for what he did to you."

"No, no, I deserve it, I provoked him." Luke said, squeezing Reece's hand. "It was stupid of me but I snapped at him."

Reece nodded, "I know what he said, and what you said, and what he said about Liz isn't true—she's gone now. You are my top priority now, you're it."

Luke let a smile grace his face, and Reece watched as his face lit up, like literal sunshine. Luke pulled Reece's hand closer to him, encouraging Reece on to the bed. "Thank you." Luke said once Reece was closer, shuffling over in the bed to give Reece more room. Luke then snuggled in to Reece's chest, sighing.

"I'm here for you Luke, I'm gonna protect you with my life." Reece kissed Luke's head, glancing at Ashton on the chair, "I'll even look after Ashton for you."

Luke let out a laugh, "good, he wouldn't know how to defend himself even with every holy weapon there is."

Reece snorted, "agreed."

"I can hear you assholes."

-

Something short, sorry for no updates. I told myself I'd update every day but then I didn't for a while

Also update: Reece from Tesco is cancelled, he's Reece from Iceland