It's time to let go

Start from the beginning

Allison let out a small chuckle, "After everything this town has been through I don't think that would have happened."

"You're probably right..." Scott let out a laugh as well while he stuck his hands into the pockets of his leather jacket. 

There was a moment of silence before Allison chose to speak again, "Before I go there's something I want to tell you that I didn't get the chance to say before." Scott's eyebrows rose, "I can tell you've been holding back, kind of setting your emotions to the side, and I hate seeing you do that. It's okay to move on, Scott. I want nothing but happiness for you, and if someone makes you happy then please don't shove them to the side. Let yourself love again." 

"I miss you. I miss us. If I would have been there just a few min-" 

"No, Scott. Don't." Allison shook her head, "Don't for a second try to put any blame on yourself, okay? I truly believe that this is what was supposed to happen. I wouldn't have wanted to die any other way. But please, for me...find that light inside of you again, okay?" 

Scott lightly nodded his head, "Okay...I will." 

She moved a little closer to him and let her hand brush against his cheek, but she was careful not too use too much energy so for Scott it only felt like a cool burst of air instead of her hand. "You, Scott McCall, will always hold the biggest piece of my heart no matter what." 

"You'll always hold a special place in my heart." 

"Good, that means I'll always be with you...I'll still be watching over you, just a little farther away this time. And I never want to see you steering away from what you believe in. Always stay true to yourself and watch out for the people you love." 

Scott wanted so bad to grab the sides of her face and feel her lips on his once again, "I love you, Allison. I always will." 

"And I love you, Scott."

"I guess we should probably let everyone else talk to you, even though I wouldn't mind taking up all the time for myself." 

A smile appeared on Allison's lips, "Yeah, I guess we should..." 

"So this is goodbye?" 

"No...no goodbye's. I'll see you later." 

Scott sent her a smirk even though his facial expressions were quite somber, "See you later." 

****

Stiles and Allison had a few minutes of laughing and sharing memories before their small conversation took more of a serious turn, "Continue to take care of yourself, okay? You've got a bright future in front of you, don't let that slip away. Beacon Hills could use a detective or something like you." 

"I won't let it slip away." Stiles replied, "I promise."

"Good." Allison nodded with a smile, "And please...I'm begging you...watch out for Autumn and of course everyone else, but please take care of my best friend. Don't let her make stupid mistakes even though you're the king of stupid ideas and plans." 

"You know I always will." Stiles smiled, "And that's so not true! My ideas and plans are genius!" 

Allison couldn't help but laugh, "Ok, whatever helps you sleep at night. But I swear, Stilinski, if you hurt my best friend I promise I will find a way to come back and haunt you for the rest of eternity." Her finger was now pointing towards his chest and her eyes were a little wider. 

Stiles threw his hands up into the air in defense, "Woah, I promise!" He laughed, "I love her more than anything in the world. I won't hurt her."