Kidnapped

Chapter Seven 

****

"Like I said, I told my dad everything I could."

Scott looked panicked, "But you didn't tell him about Liam?" 

"Scott, you barely told us about Liam! All you said was that there was an accident at the hospital and Liam was at your house. Which by the way, I had no idea you guys broke him until the drive here." I exclaimed, still unsure of what was exactly going on. From the way Scott was acting I wasn't really sure if I wanted to know anyways.

Stiles nodded, "So, what did you do with him anyways?" 

"He's uh, upstairs..." Scott answered, avoiding eye contact with us as he made his way up the staircase. 

"And what exactly is he doing?" 

Scott turned around, "Laying down." 

Moments later Scott was leading Stiles and I into his bedroom, but there was no sight of Liam laying down anywhere. Then confusion set in as he lead us into the bathroom, but when he whipped the shower curtain back revealing the young boy in the tub laying down things made a bit more sense. "Hmmm....okay...." 

Liam just sat there squirming and attempting to scream while giving Stiles and I a look of panic, a look as if he was pleading us to help him

Liam just sat there squirming and attempting to scream while giving Stiles and I a look of panic, a look as if he was pleading us to help him. Of course considering Scott had his mouth duct taped along with his arms and legs, the screams sounded more like a muffled mess. 

Instead of saying anything Stiles just quickly pulled the curtain shut again, and made his way out into the bedroom pulling me along with him. "Okay, so Scott...it looks like you have some explaining to do..." 

I slowly turned around to my best friend, a sweet smile on my lips. "Scott..." The smile was thrown off of my face faster than it was put on, "Scott McCall, what were you thinking?!?!" My hand wound back, giving him a smack on the arm. "You can't tie people up and hide them in your bathtub! Are you an idiot! You could go to jai–" 

"I gave him the bite, okay! I couldn't let him out of my sight, I didn't know what to do!" 

My jaw dropped so fast I was almost sure it was going to slam into the ground, "You did what now?" 

"I had to or he was gonna die." Scott confessed, "The kid that survived the axe murder wasn't exactly a normal kid–" 

"Wasn't exactly a normal family." I mentioned, only to receive a narrow eyed look from both of the boys. "I guess it's confession time, Lydia and I somehow ended up at the crime scene and ended up finding a whole room of bodies. Either this family loved to kill, or they're in the funeral business. I personally think–" 

"They were wendigo's..." 

Stiles furrowed his brow at the name, "And that would be?" 

"They eat people, and I caught the kid trying to kill Liam. To make a long story short, Liam was gonna fall to his death so I bit him to save him. But, I ended up pulling him up anyways because the wendigo ended up being murdered by a man that didn't have a mouth with an axe in his hand. So...the axe murderer murdered the last wendigo of the family."