Snatched

[Before y'all start reading I just wanna say thank you for sticking around and reading this book. Your reads, votes, and comments literally make me so so happy and it just makes me excited to write the next chapter, so THANK YOU! I really hope you enjoy <3]

Chapter Twenty Two

****

The warm fire hit my face as I walked up to the large crowd of dancing teenagers, majority of them sipping away at their red cups full of alcohol. Pushing my way through the crowd I looked around until a familiar head of wavy brown hair came into view, talking to a couple of the guys from the team. My hand gently tapped on his shoulder, "Hey there." 

Isaac's body flipped around, his eyes immediately connecting with mine. "Hey!" His arms wrapped around my waist pulling me into a hug, the scent of his cologne filling my lungs. 

"I'm sorry I'm late." I mumbled into his shoulder before pulling away, "I got caught up with something." 

He gave the guys a quick wave before motioning over to a more private section of the bonfire, "No, it's fine. I'm just really glad you showed up." He admitted as we both walked to where he had just motioned to, him grabbing a couple of drinks as we passed a table. "Here." 

I took the drink into my hand as my head cocked to the side, "Ahhh...I see what you're trying to do, Lahey." 

A smirk tugged onto his lips, "And what would that be?" 

"You wanna get me drunk, which wouldn't be fair considering you can't get drunk." I smirked, swirling the mixed drink around a bit. 

"Oh, Autumn..." He chuckled, "I just thought you would wanna loosen up a bit." 

My eyes narrowed, "What makes you think I need to loosen up?" 

"I can literally feel the tension radiating off of your body, and just because I can't get drunk doesn't mean I don't enjoy the taste." There was silence between us for just a moment, "Come here." He placed his cup on the ground first before taking mine out of my hands and doing the same. Before I knew it we were back in the middle of the dance floor, except this time my back was to Isaac and his hands were gripped carefully but firmly on my hips. "Relax..." He whispered into my ear as our bodies began to sway together. 

If only it was that easy...to relax. 

Isaac pulled my body even closer to his, and it felt good...really good, actually...but it wasn't Stiles. Every single thing about this felt wrong, I felt completely out of place. I thought maybe after a few minutes of dancing things would get better, feel more natural, but nothing changed. 

"Go to him." I was taken aback by his words and I realized that I had completely stopped dancing, my body just awkwardly resting against Isaacs. It was obvious that something was off with me. 

I turned around so I was now facing him instead of everyone else, "What?" 

His eyes looked deeply into mine while his hand found it's way to the back of my neck, "I said..." Before he finished his sentence his lips placed a soft kiss on my lips, "Go to him." He whispered, "I just wanted to do that one more time." 

My eyes fluttered back open, "I'm...I'm terribly confused..." 

A smirk tugged onto his lips for the second time tonight, his face still inches away from mine. "Autumn, as much as I like you, I know you wanna be with Stiles. So, if it took me coming here and putting my heart on my sleeve to push you to do that, well, then it's worth it. Seeing you happy, makes me happy. You both are just being stubborn, like you always have been. I'd do anything for you, you know that."