Faces in the Wall

Chapter Eight

****

All of us had just been sitting around waiting for Kira until we finally got the text that they were getting ready to pull up to the lake house. The closer it got to Liam being here, the more uneasy I felt about the whole plan. After learning about his anger issues I couldn't help but continue to think about the bad things that could happen with him here, and the things that he could be capable of when he wolfs out.

The door finally swung open, Liam being the first to walk through with Kira following right behind. The expression on his face immediately dropped when he saw all of us standing in an awkward line waiting. He turned around only to be met with Kira and a closed door, "Sorry..." She muttered.

"Seriously? What is this?"

Stiles shrugged a bit, "Think of it like an intervention. You have a problem, Liam."

"And we're the only ones that can help." Scott informed him as he took a step forward.

****

Liam just stood with narrowed eyes darted towards us after we had just spilled the beans about all things Supernatural, well...not all things, just pretty much the basics. "Werewolf?" He asked, pointing a finger towards Scott.

"Yeah..."

He moved along to Malia, "Werecoyote?" She just nodded in response and his finger moved down the line to Lydia, "Banshee...and you–" His body turned slightly so it was facing me, "you're also a Banshee..."

I nodded as I crossed my arms over my chest, "Bingo."

"And you're a fox?"

"Kitsune." Kira corrected, "But fox works."

"What are you?" Liam nodded towards Stiles.

"Uh–" Stiles ran his hand through his hair, "for a little while, I was possessed by an evil spirit. It was very evil."

Liam nodded, obviously not very impressed by his words. "What are you now?"

"Better?"

There was no way to tell if Liam really believed any word we were saying, but the important thing was that we had him here along with a large supply of chains. Since the bite doesn't look like it's going to kill him, he has to be feeling something inside of him due to the full moon. Maybe once the shift starts happening he'll begin believing us if he hasn't already. "Those for me?" He asked, gesturing to the duffle bag of chains that were sitting on the coffee table.

"No, they're for me." Malia answered, her eyes glowing blue.

Liam's eyes got large and he began to show a little bit of fear as he watched Malia's eyes switch, "How'd you do that?"

"You'll learn. But first, you need to get through the full moon."

"The moon's already out." Liam stated while his eyes locked onto Scott.

Scott nodded, "And you're starting to feel something, aren't you?"

"I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of psychotic nut jobs! You guys are out of your freaking minds!" It was visible that his anger was escalating quickly as the tone and level of his voice were changing, and that was the last thing that we needed to happen. "I don't know how you did that eye thing and I don't care! I'm walking out the door right now! If any of you try to stop me I swear, I'm gonna–" He stopped his words and began grasping onto the sides of his head, letting out a loud scream which was looking to be caused by pain.