It's not Goodbye, it's see you later.

Chapter One

****

Some say after a near death experience they learn to live their lives to the fullest, they learn how truly precious the whole aspect of life is. Some mend relationships, build friendships, go after dreams they would have never thought to before their incident. Me, well I actually died, or so I thought. Regardless, when I woke up I felt none of those things. I felt cold, empty, immense anger, I felt...completely broken. 

Three months later and I'm feeling no different. 

Some would call it a miracle, others would call it unexplainable, we just call it a supernatural coincidence. Melissa stumbled upon the morgue where they were keeping my body, they were about to do the autopsy, but as she took one look she just so happened to notice the white sheet that was draped over me move. She says as she got closer it became more visible, she lifted one of my eyelids and they were glowing the bright sparkling silver just like they had a few previous times. 

That's where Deaton comes in. 

He was the first person Melissa called, and of course he dropped everything he was doing to get to the hospital. Apparently being able to heal was one of my abilities, but that's really all we know for now. I can remember a couple of moments when I noticed myself healing faster than normal, but shoved it aside without another thought. Deaton's been researching around the clock for more information on my kind, but trying to find this information is like finding a specific grain of sand on a beach. Not long after Deaton showed up to the morgue thats when I began to come to, gasping for air on the cold metal table surely got their attention. 

Deaton explained it as my body going into an extremely deep healing process, making it seem as though I was truly dead. My pulse couldn't be found, my chest was as still as ever, I went cold, I was basically gone. But, if you ask any news team around or any of the doctors you'll hear me be being referred to as the girl who came back to life, or just one giant miracle. Everyone who was clueless to the supernatural world was just confused as to what had happened to make me come back, but I was just as confused as them. I thought I was dead, I literally felt the life slipping from my fingers. 

I should be dead. 

You can't imagine the feeling I had when I looked around at the bright light shining down on me with Deaton and Melissa at my side, the feeling of pure confusion. They placed me inside of a hospital room for further testing, finding nothing wrong with me at all and completely baffled at the sight of my chest wound healing. After I was released from the hospital it was a lot of me reuniting with everyone, they were all ecstatic to see me. My mom couldn't believe I was alive, really nobody could believe I was alive. Of course everyone involved with the supernatural got the explanation of what happened clearing up their confusion, my family and others around were just happy I was alive not caring how it happened, just that it did happen. Then, it was a lot of staying undercover, and staying away from the media. They didn't really want to just talk to me about the fact that I had come back to life in their eyes, but they also wanted to talk about the night of the accident. The story was that we were mugged, that someone tried to steal our car and I jumped in front of the knife to save Allison. They wanted to know every detail that I could remember, but I would never say a word. The first time everyone saw me out was at Allison's funeral, amazed at how "healthy" I looked. The only reason I was able to go was due to the fact that it had become a "criminal investigation", and her funeral was put off a few days later than normal. I was pretty much ambushed after the funeral and whisked away by Sheriff and Parrish, questions being screamed at me from every direction. That's when my mom decided that me staying inside for a while would be best, and I completely agreed. Sheriff placed himself and Parrish at our house to watch over us around the clock, you'd be surprised at what certain media people would do for their story.