My Decision [yes, another a/n I apologize]

Hi friends. 

So over the last couple of days I let myself relax (kinda, I still had to work) but I came to a decision about this book...

I'm not going anywhere <3

I honestly appreciate all of your kind words so much, you really have no idea. They mean more to me than you know. So thank you all for everything, for reading, for being so sweet, for your kind comments. I honestly didn't realize how many people loved this book, and considered it to be their favorite Stilinski series at the moment. I never thought my writing would get noticed let alone be someones favorite. 

If you guys just bare with me I'm going to update whenever I get the chance (I'll be working on one in a bit, but there some wattpad business I gotta take care of first...which is very good wattpad business and I think you guys are gonna really like the end product...), I do have school during the week and work on weekends but I'll do my best! I love writing, but sometimes a little me time outside of writing is needed and I'm sure you guys understand. These updates take a lot longer than some people probably know, and I just want to make sure every single chapter I post is something not only I will be proud of but you guys will be proud of as well. 

Thank you so much. 

Courtney

xx