Welcome to Beacon Hills, Winchesters

Chapter Eighteen

****

Do you ever wish that you would wake up and every bad thing that's going on in your life was just a nightmare, and in reality everything is like your dreams? I go to sleep and have nightmares, and then when I wake up its just like they continue and become my reality. 

I never wanted this. 

I never asked for any of this. 

Always looking for someone to put the blame on for all of the horrendous things I've had to endure, but the only person I wanna blame is myself. 

I would always blame myself...no matter if it was my fault or not. 

Today was already doomed before the day even started, every single day was already doomed before it began. Before my eyes even opened in the slightest bit, I could feel my heartbeat pounding through my head causing me to wince as I turned around in bed. "Did I drink the whole liquor cabinet?" I groaned, burying my head. Did I remember last night? Surprisingly like 60% of it. Was I proud of how I was acting? Not the least bit. 

I was never one to resort to drinking to solve my problems, that's not who I wanted to become but I'm terrified that, that will eventually be the case. At parties I tend to drink to let loose and everything, but I've never just drank by myself to forget....to numb. It's like I wasn't even myself last night, or maybe I was, maybe that's who I was going to become. 

But I don't want that to be who I become. 

I wanna tell myself I'm stronger than this, that even though all of these horrible things are happening, I can get through it all. 

I just want everything to be over. 

"Oh, hey...You're awake." My eyes shot open at the sound of Stiles' voice from beside me, scaring me enough to result in me spastically flailing my arms around and falling off the bed onto the hard floor. A loud inhuman noise escaped my lips on impact, and then that's when I realized I was definitely not in my room and clearly wasn't wearing my own clothes. My head shot up from where it was face down on the ground, and I quickly blew a strand of hair out of my face revealing Stiles standing with a concerned look on his face, but it was obvious he was trying not to laugh as well. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." His hand reached down towards mine and I let him help me off of the ground. "I'm sure you're probably a bit confused. Are you okay?"

My head was pounding even worse now than it had been before, "Maybe just a little...and yeah, I'm fine." 

"You basically drank your body weight weight in liquor last night..." He awkwardly chuckled. "You were gone...." 

"Oh...I definitely remember drinking." I groaned, running my hands down my face. "I'm a little confused as to why I'm in your shirt...." I looked down, gesturing to the outfit. "With no pants...Oh my God....did we–" 

"No...no...we didn't, we didn't do that." He replied quickly, rubbing the back of his neck. 

I let out a sigh of relief, "Good, I'm...really really sorry about everything...I can remember some stuff, then the end of the night is a little fuzzy..." 

Disappointment washed over his face for just a moment before he shook his head, "Oh, don't apologize...Uhh..." I took a seat down on the bed and then he slowly sat down next to me, almost seeming as though he didn't wanna get too close. "If you don't mind me asking...What do you remember?" 

I took a moment to think before answering, "I remember sneaking to the basement while my parents were talking in the backyard to go down to where most of the liquor is kept, I remember going up to my room and taking a few shots...I decided to go for a walk...I think I may have gone to the graveyard....After that it's pretty blank...I'm assuming my last stop after that was here? I hope..."