Off to Mexico we go

Chapter Two

****

The door to my house creaked as I attempted to shut it quietly, afraid of waking anyone up. I let out a breath of relief as it fully shut, and quickly but still quietly made my way towards the kitchen to get a drink of water before sneaking upstairs. As I entered the doorway a figure appeared at the table, submerged in black due to the lack of light. I could feel myself holding my breath for fear of who it was, but when the lights flickered on and the blue plaid pajama pants came into view I knew exactly who was sitting at the table. "Stiles?"

His head jerked in my direction, "Oh, thank God." He muttered before jumping up from his seat, engulfing me in a hug. "Where were you?!"

"I um..." I removed my face from his chest and slightly pulled out of the hug so I could see his face, "I went to see a friend, that's all."

"What friend?" He asked, "Scott? Because Lydia text me worried, asking if I was with you...which caused me to worry because I thought you were here with her. Then, Scott wouldn't answer his phone and–" My lips gently met his putting his words to an immediate halt, only for a short moment though. "....babe." He mumbled, not letting his lips leave mine.

I let out a sigh as our lips departed, "I'm fine, I was with Scott at Allison's grave."

A different tone took over the room at the mention of her name, "Oh...this late?"

"Yeah." I shrugged, "I um, well, you know I hadn't been since her funeral...and I sat with Scott for a bit outside talking, he brought me home. I didn't mean to cause any worry, I'm sorry. "

"It's fine...I guess you saw the flowers I took yesterday?"

I sent him a small smile, "You took those?"

He nodded, a light smile on his lips. "Yeah...I went on my way home yesterday before you came over."

I squeezed his hand lightly before turning towards the fridge to get some water, "That's really sweet of you."

Silence took over the kitchen for just a few seconds, "Autumn..."

"hmm?" I hummed in response, letting the cool water run down my throat.

"Are you okay?"

I bit my lip slightly before giving a small nod, "I will be...just a lot going on in my head right now, but visiting Alli's grave definitely soothed things a little bit. It's just gonna take time..."

Stiles' arms wrapped around my waist as his soft plump lips placed a kiss on my forehead, "Well, you know I'm here

Stiles' arms wrapped around my waist as his soft plump lips placed a kiss on my forehead, "Well, you know I'm here...and if you wanna talk about anything I'l drop whatever I'm doing to talk."

"I know..." I replied, placing the water on the table before wrapping my arms around his waist. "Same to you..." Stiles didn't really talk about the situation that had happened months back, but I knew it really bothered him deep down. We were both at war with our thoughts and emotions, but luckily we had each other to lean on. "I love you." I mumbled, nuzzling my face into his t-shirt.