Stupid Decisions

Chapter Twenty Three

****

"Stiles, I–" My eyes landed towards the ground, "I um...you know what, maybe this isn't the right place to do this." 

His hand rested gently under my chin, lifting my eyes back towards his. "What do you want to talk about?" Taking in a few deep breaths I tried to calm down my pounding heart before it decided to burst out of my chest and run away, "You know we can talk about anything..."

I nodded my head slowly, "Right, I'm sorry..I...How about we go back to my house and–" Before I could get any other words out a burst of cold air rushed over us slamming the door to the hospital room shut. My head immediately turned towards the window, which just so happened to be latched and closed. Things like this had been happening and there was only one explanation I had for it. 

Stiles let out a small chuckle, obviously having the same thought as me

Stiles let out a small chuckle, obviously having the same thought as me. "Looks like someone doesn't want us to wait..." 

It hasn't been confirmed yet, but I couldn't think of anyone else that would do something like this. This was someone who knew my stubbornness, along with Stiles', and always wanted what was best for me. This had to be Allison. 

"You're right." I nodded, locking his beautiful warm hazel eyes with mine. "I've waited way too long to do this, and I knew that I should have don't it before but I was so stubborn and confused and I let other people throw in opinions and wasn't listening to my heart or letting myself–" I was rambling big time, but when Stiles' lips connected with mine everything that I was going to say just washed away like it was never there. His hands cupped my face, and his thumb gently caressed my cheek as our lips stayed connected. 

Something inside of me mended with this kiss, something that needed to be fixed ever since it was broken

This time I was completely sober. This time I wasn't going to let him get away. 

Our lips slowly departed but we stayed centimeters apart, "You...have no idea....h-how long I've wanted to do that." Stiles whispered as he caught his breath, "God...I love you, Autumn. I never stopped. I hate not being with you, it's like a part of me is missing."