Madison looked around at the people inside the lobby. They all looked insane.

"Mr. Stilinski." Madison glanced over at the secretary. "This way, please."

*

"The first twenty-four hours, there's no phone calls, no emails, no visitors." The woman spoke as the sheriff signed both the teenagers in. "We will be taking you from here to a brief physical. In the morning, you'll be assessed by a staff psychologist, speak to a social worker, and attend group therapy."

"I feel like we're forgetting something." The sheriff sighed, shaking his head.

"You'll be wearing these." The woman set two pairs of slippers on her desk. "No laces allowed." The teenagers nodded, taking the slippers. "You don't have a belt, do you?" Both shook their heads. "And, please empty your pockets into here." Madison took some loose change and hand lotion out of her pockets, placing them in the box.

"Your pillow. Your pillow." The sheriff repeated, trying to find something to stop them going in. "We forgot your pillow.

"Dad, it's okay."

"No." Stiles's father shook his head. "You'll never be able to fall asleep. We gotta go back."

"It's fine." Stiles shook his head. "I don't need it."

"I can't believe I forgot it." Stiles's father sighed. "I mean, every time we've stayed in a hotel, the first thing you pack is your pillow." The sheriff told Stiles.

"Then, bring it tomorrow." Stiles sent his father a small smile, and took his keys out of his pockets, placing them into the box.

"No, no, stop." The sheriff stood up as he spoke. "Kids, get your stuff. I'm not checking you in here if you won't get one good night sleep."

"Dad, I haven't had a good night's sleep in week." Stiles said to his father, standing up as well. He hugged the sheriff before walking out of the room with Madison.

The woman led them to the dorms. "Hey, do you see that?" Stiles asked Madison, pointing to a boy tying a piece of rope to the railing of the stairs.

The two ran past the woman, trying to get the boy before he jumped. "Wait for me." The woman said to them, but neither listened.

"Someone stop him!" Madison shouted as the boy stood on the railing, wrapping the rope around his neck. He jumped, and Madison gasped, burying her head in Stiles's chest. He wrapped his arms around her, as he looked at all of the people staring at the newly dead body.

"Okay, I know the whole seventy-two hour thing, but I need to use the phone." Stiles spoke to the woman as they walked to his dorm.

"The accident that occurred is being taken care of." The woman spoke as she unlocked his dorm.

"Accident?" Madison cocked an eyebrow.

"Incident."

"Slightly better." Madison nodded.

"Still need to use the phone." Stiles flailed his arms into the air. The woman opened the door, and Stiles walked inside. "Just five minutes?" The woman shook her head. "Three minutes? Please, just three-"

"Stiles, would you like to go to sleep, or would you like to be introduced to our five star restraint system." Madison's eyes widened as the woman spoke.

"I would go with sleep." A boy who was already in Stiles's room spoke. Madison glanced in and saw the boy strapped down to his bed.

Stiles went to protest, but the woman closed the door. "You didn't let me say goodbye." Madison sighed.

"Oh well." The woman shrugged. "Let's go find your room." Madison nodded as they started to walk again. They walked down a few hallways, and finally found the girl's dorms. "Here's your room." The woman opens the door, and Madison walked inside. The woman closed the door, leaving Madison alone with her roommate.

"They didn't tell me I'd be getting a new roommate." Madison spun around as she heard someone speak. Madison saw the girl stand up and walk over to her. "Malia Tate." She smiled.

"Wait, Malia Tate?" Madison's eyes widened.

"Yup, that's my name." Malia nodded, confused as to why her new roommate was confused. "And what's your name? That's what the therapist told me was a good way to introduce yourself."

"Oh, I'm Madison." She stepped closer to the bed. "Madison Blackett."

She eyed Malia up and down, and Malia cocked an eyebrow. "Do you have a problem or something?" Malia chuckled. "Or do I have something on my sweats?"

"What?" Madison asked before she realized she was staring. "Oh, uh- nope." Madison shook her head. "It's just that I was one of the people that saved you."

"Saved me?" Malia growled. "You took my out of my home. You took away my warmth. I was happy."

"Didn't you want to see your father?"

"My father almost killed me." Malia rolled her eyes.

"We didn't realize that you wanted to stay like, we just knew that your father was going to kill you if we didn't do something." Madison spoke, sending a small smile to Malia. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay." Malia shook her head, pulling her sleeves over her hands for warmth. "I was just overreacting. In theory, I guess being a human is better than being a coyote." Malia glanced around the room. "It's just a lot colder." Madison chuckled.

*

The next morning, Madison and Malia stood on the grounds of Eichan House, as Malia told Madison about all of the fucktards around.

"Madison?"

Madison smiled before turning around and running into Stiles's arms. "This place isn't so bad." Madison smiled before pulling away. "Anyways, this is my roommate, Malia."

"Malia?" Stiles raised his eyebrows. "I'm Stiles. Do you remember me? I'm friends with Scott, and obviously Madison. Remember, we were the ones who help you-"

Malia cut Stiles off by punching him in the face. Madison let out a laugh before realizing Stiles was hurt, and helped him up. Some of the workers walked over, and pinned Stiles to the ground. Bronski, one of the workers, grabbed onto Malia. "More like this, and your being moved to the closed unit."

"Wait, stop!" Stiles shouted, still pinned to the ground. "I didn't even do anything!"

"Enough!" Someone shouted as the workers let go of Stiles. Madison sighed in relief as she saw Ms. Morrel. Kelly down next to Stiles. "Stiles." She spoke. "You saw something, didn't you?"

"The basement." He nodded. "I've been down there before."

Word Count - 1502
Author's Note -
By the way, that gif of Shelley is incredibly hot my goodness.
And finally, Malia is here. I feel like you all have been waiting forever for this. I feel like they are kinda lame now, but they next chapter should be better for them.
Comment what you hope to see next chapter, and don't forget to vote!
Have a nice day, lovelies 💞