All three swayed to the upbeat, thumping music, rolling their bodies on each others. By now all three were getting hard, and Jungkook was close to moaning just from the feeling of his boyfriends so close to him. The song changed to something a bit slower, and male strippers appeared, making a ton of the men in the crowd cheer loudly, and the girls groan, turning away to find drinks and wait for the female strippers. Jungkook let his head fall back onto Jins shoulder, the olders lips attaching to the spot where Jungkooks neck met his shoulder. Taehyung kissed up Jungkooks jawline, a hand slipping under his dress shirt, running up and down his wash board like abs.

Jins hands found Jungkooks waistline of his pants, slipping under, playing with his underwear line. Jungkook let a moan out, one hand grasping Taehyungs hair, one finding Jins elbow. They kept up their pace to the music, grinding hard on Jungkook. "Happy birthday honey," Jin said in his ear, having to practically scream over the music, now switched to another fast and upbeat song."M-mommy..." Jungkook moaned, hardly loud enough. Taehyung grabbed Jungkooks bottom lip with his teeth, dragging it out and pushing it back in, kissing him roughly, his other hand grasping the back of Jungkooks head. One of Jins hands slipped into Jungkooks underwear, causing him to moan.

Taehyung pinched Jungkooks nipple, his hand then flattening out and traveling to his back, raking down it harshly with his nails. Jungkook broke off the kiss, his head falling back with a moan. "O-oppa!"Taehyung grinned devilishly, gripping Jungkooks hip, digging his fingers into the protruding bone. Taehyung bit down in the youngests collar bone, starting to suck on the spot. Jin pulled down Jungkooks suit coat, his lips attaching to the exposed skin, his fingers wrapping around Jungkooks base.

"W-wanna go and finish this at home honey?" Jin asked, nipping at Jungkooks earlobe. Jungkook nodded eagerly, his breath short and hushed. Jin pulled his hand out, re-buttoning Jungkooks pants from behind. Taehyung pulled off the hickey he was making with a loud pop, grinning triumphantly at Jungkooks flushed face, and the mark on his collarbone. He helped Jungkook get his suit coat back up, leaving the one button that had fell open like it was. Jin grabbed the youngests hand, Jungkook grabbing Tae's, and all three raced out to Jins car. Taehyung climbed into the back, pushing Jungkook flat on the seat. Jin started the car, taking off.

Taehyung picked up where he left off, sucking harshly on Jungkooks neck. Sooner then later they were at the apartments, Jin rushing out of his seat and pulling his boyfriends out of the car, tugging them up the stairs with him, Jungkook having a hard time walking. Jin unlocked their door, pushing the youngers in, slamming the door behind himself. Taehyung shoved Jungkook into the bedroom, ripping the youngers suit coat off, followed by his dress shirt. Jin followed, and, being calmer then Taehyung, grabbed their box of toys and safe things.

He threw it on the bed, stripping his own suit off and climbing in where Taehyung was kissing down Jungkooks chest, leaving bite marks and hickeys. Jin kissed his lips, wanting to make sure the youngest felt safe with his boyfriends. "P-part two kookie. We..." Jin glanced at Taehyung, who sat up a bit. "We wanna try double penetration." Jungkooks eyes widened, and he looked away, his breath hitching. "W-we don't have to-" Jin started, cut off by, "I wanna try it." Jungkook mumbled, voice hoarse. "You sure hon, because we can just-"

"Yes." Jungkook looked back up, his look final. Jin shrugged, agreeing. Taehyung grinned, almost...hungrily. The middle boy immediately started back up on Jungkooks neck, the oldest grabbing their lube, Jungkooks favorite flavor. He pulled off Jungkooks underwear, throwing them behind himself. Jungkook tensed at the cold, but relaxed in his hyungs touches. Jins fingers teased at Jungkooks tight entrance, making the youngest whine, turned shortly into moans because of Taehyungs actions.

Jin leant forward, catching Jungkooks lips in his, pulling then out slowly a pushing in, biting down softly. One finger slowly pushed in, a groan making its way out. "M-mommy," Jungkook whimpered, "mm-more..." Jin complied, entering another two fingers slowly. The youngest could take it, god knows he's had multiple things shoved up his ass. Jungkook let out a high pitched moan, short and breathy gasps following. Taehyung leaned back, stripping off his remaining clothes, then leant back in, licking a trail up Jungkooks toned chest, Jungkooks body following Tae's mouth like a magnet. "Ah~ O-oppa!" Jungkook breathed, his hands weakly finding Taehyungs back and clawing down it.