I liked this girl. I felt like we had a lot in common, and she was really funny, "Is it weird seeing me. You know, because I'm like a celebrity now?"

"I hope you're kidding me Sprouse," She rolled her eyes playfully, "And I guess it is kind of weird seeing you. But remember. This is my club, not yours pretty boy."

I sent her an evil smirk, and stood from the barstool, "Why don't I buy you a drink then? Since this is "your" club, I should treat you like royalty."

"You're right. You should buy me a drink, how about whiskey for the both of us," She giggled, and pulled out a tall bottle from under the counter that had the name "Whiskey" written on a piece of paper that was taped to the bottle, "You'll be wasted by three shots."

"Sounds fun."

At first I didn't believe her. But she ended up being correct. Three shots later, I was all over her. Dancing, and singing karaoke on the wooden stage that was placed next to the bathrooms. Just to mention, singing definitely wasn't my strong suite— so I made a complete fool out of myself without even realizing it.

"My place? It isn't far from here," She echoed; sending warm kisses down my neck, "Come on."

"No.. I ha-" I paused, trying to regain focus but it literally felt like I was half asleep, "Nova. Where's Nova?"

"What do you mean? Who's Nova?" She rose her eyebrow, and took a step away from me as I looked frantically around the nightclub.

"She's my girlfriend. Holly shit; marriage? I need to plan," I tried walking away from her but she pulled me back towards her.

"You have a girlfriend? Right. I should've known someone like you would have a girlfriend. But you must be the player type. Am I wrong?" She narrowed her eyebrows, and took a deep breath.

"No."

"Is she also a model? If not it's probably not going to work out. She's going to feel pathetic because you get more attention than her, and all of these girls will come to hang on your shoulder," I didn't understand how she came up with these "pep talk" sort of conversations. It was adorably annoying.

"Can you just stop? I've been in love with her for almost two years. Just because I'm a model, doesn't mean I've changed," I said slowly, as if I was drowsy.

"Whatever you say. But I happen to specialize in something, if you want to join me in bed," She kissed my cheek on last time before walking her ass out of the nightclub.

"Wait, I never got your name," I shouted, and she heard me and turned around. Walking towards me and swaying her hips.

"Katherine."

**

Nova Dillon

"What are you worried about now?" Evinor rolled her eyes, and put on her brand new "fake" glasses, just to see how they looked on her. And unlike me, she looked amazing in them.

"Nothing. Cole isn't answering my messages, or calls. I'm just kind of worried," I shrugged, and hesitantly tapped my foot against the light grey carpet.

"Look at you. You're frantic, just go search for him yourself," She randomly took her pants off, and reached into her small white drawer to grab a pair of shorts.