"Actual I came here to see you," He gulped, and I noticed him lick his lips, "I know you don't want to see me. And I regret ever doing such a horrible thing to you. It wasn't right and I deserved to go to jail."

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms. Signaling that I wasn't interested in anything he had to say, "A part of me has been broken ever since I heard of your "death" But all I'd like to do is make peace. Because I'm with Nova now, and you're her roommate."

"Is that why you came here Cole?" I let out a fake chuckle, "I've spent all this time hiding myself from you and somehow you find me? And for some reason you expect us to make peace so you can sleep with Nova every night?"

"It may sound that way. But you don't need to be scared of me, I've learned my lesson," He did seem different. But it didn't change all of the horrible memories that stuck to my brain and made me scared of having any sort of relationship. "Please Evie, I miss you." He placed his hands on my shoulder, and I jolted backwards.

"Don't you do that.." I began to breath heavily, "Don't play the victim. Not now, not ever! You hurt me Cole. I have a reason for not wanting to be around you, but you have a girlfriend. So that also doesn't give you a right to touch me like that."

"How could I not? You where my first love," He gave me that famous smirk of his. And I hated it more than anything, "It's just so weird seeing you alive."

"Is it really?" I grimaced, "If I would've stayed with you any longer. I would've been dead anyways and you wouldn't have met Nova, because you'd spend your entire life in prison."

"You're right. But you should've just left me, instead of making up such a horrible thing," He pushed me inside of the dorm, and shut the door, "The way I'm touching you now. It isn't out of anger. You crushed my heart."

"And you crushed me physically."

He didn't respond. He bit his lips, knowing I was right. And for once, I felt powerful. "No response. Fine with me. You can't get me to agree with you staying here, you have a huge house anyways."

"Nova won't stay with me because of school. So I have to stay with you two," He insisted, and started circling the dorm and eyeing Nova's junk.

"You don't have to! You want to. But difference Sprouse. Why don't you and your brother move to Mexico where none of us can see you again," I rose my voice, then took a seat on my bed. Realizing how carried away I was getting.

What he did next shocked, and haunted me. He literally jumped on top of me with his lips puckered and eyes closed. He kissed me once, until I punched him in the nose about ready to gag. "Oh my fucking god. Who do you think you are? You have a gir-" I couldn't finish my sentence without crying, and running into the bathroom to lock myself inside.

"Dammit, why the hell did I do that?" I heard him mutter, seeming out of breath for some reason, "Evie, I'm so sorry. You can't tell Nova."

"She's my friend, it's my job to tell her the stupid things you do," I sobbed, hearing him approach the bathroom door. "Just leave. Please. I'll call the cops if you don't."

"You're right. I shouldn't have done that, or even came. In fact, I shouldn't have met up with Nova for coffee," He growled to himself, "Do me a favor and tell Nova goodbye, and that I love her."