Use//Wrong

Somebody Misspelled their Email Address and Uses Yours~
i'm back y'all!

Harry:

"Harry somebody's using my email to do all of their shit online," you said. "What?" He asked. "Look!" You said pointing at the screen. He saw emails from different people and websites flooding your inbox. "What the fuck?" He asked looking at the screen. "Should I change my email?" You asked. "What? No! You can't let them win this war (y/n)!" He said. You then tracked down who was using your email to do everything. When you found them you told them to stop doing that or else you'd bring it to the police because you didn't not want to keep receiving emails for those things.

Liam:

"Why do you have emails about bomb making instructions?" Liam asked you with a look of shock. "What?" You asked thinking he was joking. "Have you seen your email lately?" He asked handing you your phone. "No," you said as you looked through. You had no idea but you didn't want to go to prison for receiving such emails or for having things like that getting traced back to you. You went to the police and they traced the perpetrator to someone who lived on the opposite side of the world from you. The cops told them to stop using your email and they began looking into her for terroristic behavior. 

Louis:

"Louis, do you know a Madeline?" you asked confused. "Nope, I don't believe so," he said. "Well, she keeps using my email," you said laughing. "That's weird," he said. "Maybe she's typing her's in wrong?" you questioned trying to make sense of the whole situation. "What's been getting sent to you?" he asked. "Receipts mainly," you said as you looked through all of the emails. "Is she using our credit cards?" "Nope, I'll email the company that she's using the wrong email," you said beginning to type an email. "Okay good."

*1 week later*

"She emailed me back that she's sorry. She got one digit wrong from hers," you said. "Good," he smiled and went back to watching tv.

Niall:

"Y/N?" he called your name from where he sat in the kitchen on his laptop. "Yeah Ni?" you asked standing in front of him. "Who is Anthony?" he asked. (my uncle...lol, jk). "I don't know. Who is Anthony?" you asked him in utter confusion. "I don't know. I keep getting emails from him, from your email," he told you. "What the hell?" you asked walking around the table to see what had been sent to him. "They're...they're all death threats..." you whispered shocked. "I can see that," he joked, "what do we do now?" "We tell the police!" you exclaimed. The following day you reported the emails and had Anthony's IP address traced. He went to jail and you made Niall place a restraining order on him. 

_______________________________

mine. 

sorry this took forever @ers917 

Snowstorm Stella slamming my area. Hope you all stay well today!! 

no school for moi!!

Choke on a pen cap,

Courtney.xx