IMAGINE for Emily

"Liiiiiiiiiaaammmmmmmm," you drew out his name from where you sat in bed wrapped in blankets.

"Yes Em?" He asked as he walked into the room.

"I'm sick," you said.

"Well Mrs. Payne," he pulled your blankets down a bit and sat next to you on the bed, "I guess Doctor Payne will have to check it out."

"Liam-" you looked at him when he placed his hand over your mouth.

"It's Doctor Payne," he corrected with a smug smile.

"Fine. Doctor Payne I hate the doctors and I don't want to do anything."

"Emily," he spoke sternly making you roll your eyes, "at least let me take your temperature."

"Fine," you grumbled.

He out the thermometer in your ear. (People use these right? Bc I only use this. I've never seen anyone use the mouth one except in movies and stuff)

"Emily Payne," he gasped as his eyes scanned the digital screen.

"What is it not that bad? Do I have to work?" You asked panicked because you did not want to work today.

"No you are not going to work. You have a 100.3 (farinheit) fever," he said looking down at you.

"Okay give me meds so I can sleep," you responded sassily due to your lack of sleep catching up to you.

"I'll have to send the prescription to the pharmacy and then I'll go pick it up," he smiled, "until then you need to sleep and I'll go get you some water. I'll also get you an orange juice that you have to drink."

"Okay thanks Doctor Payne," you smiled.

"No problem baby," he kissed your forehead pushing your hair out of your face.

When you woke up you had your medicine next to you and a note that said:
Emily,
I got your medicine and some water to take with it. I have to go into work but you are not to leave this bed until I get home unless it's an emergency.
I love you,
Liam
P.S. Please stay in bed. Get better! X

You smiled at your dorky husband as you set the note back on your bed table. When Liam got home you were in bed sweating to death due to the fever breaking.

"Li I'm sweating up a storm," you groaned as you threw the blankets off of yourself.

"That's because the medicine is taking affect," he chuckled kissing your head.

"Thank you Liam," you smiled.

"You are very welcome Em," he kissed your forehead and hugged you.

"I love you Liam!"

"I love you too Em. Thanks for following directions!"

You just laughed at him and the next day you were feeling a bit better. You went into work and came home exhausted like you normally would. Doctor Payne's medicine helped you get better.

-----------
Thanks for requesting @ers917

Comment.VOTE.fan

I don't know if any of the people I write imagines for talk how I make them but that's
how I talk irl. Lol. I don't have the best English and I'm from America for God sakes

Go to school but take NyQuil instead of DayQuil (WHEN YOURE SICK),

Courtney.xx