Shopping//Skin

You Two Are Grocery Shopping And When You Reach Up Your Shirt Goes Up Exposing Your Skin~

Louis:

Clearly he makes you reach for something when he's clearly taller. He only does it to joke around with you. When your shirt goes up, he notices your belly and rushes to go in front of you. You notice him standing there like some kind of bodyguard. You say "...Paul wannabe.." He says "I don't want other guys to see you. You're mine."

Liam:

When he notices your shirt goes up, he rushes to hold your shirt down so no skin is shown. You go "oh thanks dad.." sarcastically. He goes "just looking out for you. They don't call me Daddy Direction for nothing"

Zayn:

The night before, you two were playing around with temporary tattoos and you had a lot all over your arms. When you wake up you notice that you and Zayn have to go grocery shopping. He helps you take off the tattoos and off you two go. When you reach for something your hip shows and he notices that you forgot to rub one tattoo off. He goes "Haha, you forgot this one." He touches it and you go back down. He suggests "Maybe, we can go get a tattoo tonight...You should get it there...it would look nice."

Harry:

You're in the freezer section and you open one of them to reach for something. As you reach he's holding the freezer door opened, he notices skin showing and he freezes with his jaw dropping. "Okay, got it" You say but Harry is still in front. "Harry...? It's cold!" You say and smile. You go up to his ear and say "Tonight?" He unfreezes, wipes his mouth downward and goes "Yes please!" You make your way to the cashier and Harry stops you and goes "but wait, we need to get some condoms...we used the last one."

Niall:

When he sees your skin showing as you are reaching for something in the freezer section, he wraps his arms around them feeling his warm arms around you. You know whenever that happens it turns him on. You giggle and you place your hands on his. He goes "...can we? Tonight?" You laugh and say "I knew you would ask the second my shirt went up.."

////////
Tumblr: freezinmapeanuts.tumblr.com

Comment.VOTE.fan

Wrap a blanket on your head,

Courtney.xx

Not sure why this uploaded four times total