Honeymoon

Louis:

He booked a flight that would bring you to Paris. You left immediately after the wedding and would be staying for a week. "(Y/n) I made a bunch of plans. We're going to go to the Lock Bridge, the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, and a bunch of other places. It's going to be so much fun," Louis spoke excitedly to you as you both sat on the chairs that were on your balcony overlooking the city. "Thanks Louis!" "For what Mrs. Tomlinson?" You smiled and gestured to the whole city, "This trip and for marrying me." He smiled brightly and you brushed his hair out of his eyes. His eyes lit up as he leaned in to kiss you. You both had an amazing honeymoon in Paris.

Harry:

"Harry I'm so excited!" You squealed as you stood in front of a large wooden door. Harry chuckled, "of course you are. Go in!" You opened the door and covered your mouth because you really wanted to scream. Instead you spun around to face area and threw your arms around him. He wrapped his arms around you and kissed your forehead. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" He just laughed and nodded. "Mr. and Mrs. Styles?"  A young woman asked you. You both nodded as he grabbed your hand. "Did you want the tour or did you want to just hang out?" "Hang out!" You spoke quickly surveying the room again. There were platforms all over the room. On the ceiling, the walls, and even scratching posts on the floor. "This is by far the best trip in the world!" You said to Harry. "Why because you're seeing this or because your Mrs. Styles now?" "Both, but mainly the cats," you joked. "Hey," he faked hurt. "I'm just kidding. I love you," you said kissing him. Your honeymoon was spent in Tokyo, where you visited many cat cafés so that you could both mingle with the cats.

Liam:

He brought you to Fiji. While in Fiji you both went to the beach everyday. You would tan everyday, swim in the ocean, walk the beach, and make castles while Liam mainly just surfed. You also both went swimming with dolphins and small nurse sharks. While in Fiji you and Liam went outside at night by the bonfire so he could play you a OMG was Little Things because he loved all of your little things. Your first week as Mrs. Liam Payne went very well and you were very excited to spend the rest of your life just like that.

Niall:

"Niall this is so cool!" You smiled as he swung your hands back and forth between the two of you. You stood on the sandy path that curved between the dunes in Costa Rica. You were very happy to be there. You set up your blanket on the sand while Niall applied a heavy layer of sunscreen. "Ni look," you said pointing up at the trees. He looked up to see monkeys sitting in the trees. He laughed as he shook his head. "Well that's weird. They're like bigger seagulls minus the wings." "True Mr. Horan," you smiled. "I know Mrs. Horan," he smiled back as he sat next to you. He pulled you closer to him as he kissed you. You let out a content sigh as he pulled away. You sat staring at the water as you saw dolphin fins moving in and out of the water. "Mr. and Mrs. Horan," Niall whispered, "I'll never get tired of you being my Mrs. Horan (y/n)!"

Zayn:

"So (y/n/n) do you like it?" He asked with a smile. You nodded excitedly as you kissed him. "Like it? I love it Z!" You yelled happily. You were going to be in Hawaii for a week. You went to the beach already and we're getting pretty bored of it. Then you decided to look at some volcanoes that hadn't exploded in a while. You loved the trip and thought it was very interesting. Today, however, you were going to learn how to surf or paddle board, whichever is easy. After having an instructor help you for three hours you got out of the water and laid on the sand. "Zayn I give up! I hate this! It's hard!" You yelled. "Well I can't swim so I can't help you Mrs. Malik," he smiled sweetly. "Well I'm done! Let's go!" You yelled. Zayn made you do it again the next day. After four excruciating hours of trying you did it. You paddle boarded. You were definitely going to bring those skills with you back to England where you could shove it Liam and Louis's faces.

Mine.

Comment.VOTE.fan

Eat an ostrich,

Courtney.xx